Home Sports Talk

College Football Saturday!! Who are you watching??

MaywoodMaywood Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 24, 2022 9:54AM in Sports Talk

I tried to watch Georgia, I wanted to see how Number One looked but couldn't get the game. My second choice is Maryland vs. Michigan and it's looking like a good game, tied at 10 midway through the 1st quarter.

Tua's brother, Taulia, transferred from 'Bama to Maryland and looks pretty good. Michigan has a lot of speed on offense, Blake Corum is special, but their "D" looks shaky. Should be a good game.

Who are you watching??

Maywood

Comments

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 24, 2022 12:39PM

Arky vs A&M
    10RC vs Florida

Reason: Bama plays Arky, A&M and 10RC the next three weeks in a row, 2 of 3 on the road.

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

Minnesota v MSU will help define what happens in the Big Ten... I really have no idea how this one turns out- there are good arguments why both teams should win.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

OSU - Wisconsin

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would have suggested this game first... However, the game is in Columbus... The Buckeyes should cover what ever the spread is. OSU needs to play a game to meet expectations.

Minn-MSU should be a tougher call to pick

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

these guys...

and then these guys...

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

Michigan vs Maryland has been a great game

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Michigan vs Maryland was good, so was Clemson vs Wake Forest, Clemson pulled it off in double overtime.

• MaywoodMaywood Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brick said: OSU - Wisconsin

That's still almost three hours away!! :p

• MaywoodMaywood Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 24, 2022 2:13PM

@perkdog said: Michigan vs Maryland has been a great game.

I think Maryland really surprised Michigan, but once they were down 24-13 they couldn't get even again. Corum seemed to be the deciding factor and the most exciting player on the field.

Wake Forest sure put a scare in Clemson!!!

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was going between the Clemson - Wake Forest game and the Maryland - University of Michigan game. I have soft spot for Michigan because of the connection between the school and the coaches at the University of Delaware when I went to college there. The University of Delaware helmets are patented after the Michigan design.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

Middle Tennessee spanked $25 Miami. Not good for the Miami program. Embarrassing loss.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21