Options
THANK YOU to Coinscratch
As a long-time lurker, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to @Coinscratch who hosted an amazing giveaway for lurkers. Somehow I won first prize which was incredibly generous, especially considering that as a lurker I haven’t contributed much over the years. But his idea was enough to bring me out of hiding.
But the prize - it was not merely a couple of silver quarters or dimes, it was an incredible stack of great looking half dollars:


And the side shot, which is my favorite for looking at a silver stack:

@Coinscratch , you are a gentleman and a class act. Thank you again for your generosity.
15
Comments
gratz on your winner's bounty!
@johnnyb Congrats on your winnings!!!
@Coinscratch did a fine job getting some of the lurkers to post.
Donato
Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set
Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
Good job John! Silver stacks are pretty and they sound nice too.
Don’t be a stranger
Those are some nice silver halves! I hope to start a Franklin halves collection myself at some point.
D's: 50P,49S,45D+S,43D,41S,40D,39D+S,38D+S,37D+S,36S,35D+S
Q's: 52S,47S,46S,40S,39S,38S,37D+S,36D+S,35D,34D,32D+S
71T: 061,070,141,239,330,384,465,493,496,529,530,532,535,541,544,545,549,552,571,583,590,594,599,611,620,
629,630,632,644,645,646,648,649,650,658,671,672,673,680,683,688,692,715,735,739,740,744,750
73T:61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,80,213,235,344,379,433,453,480,497,545,554,580,606,613,630
95 Ultra GM Sets: Golden Prospects, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings
@D808LF.... Welcome out of the shadows.... And congratulations on your prize - a really nice prize indeed. @Coinscratch That is a really great prize. Cheers, RickO
Congratulations and welcome to the forums!
My YouTube Channel
@Coinscratch You are amazing and very generous.
Sweet, Congrats.
MIKE B.