lol

• Options

😂🤣😝👍😎

• Options
    JoeLewisJoeLewis Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭

“ Any thoughts on what to do next would be helpful, thank you in advance!”

Just send it in to PCGS.

• Options

Yep you know how to use a dictionary to make fun of people, your quite brilliant, but knew like the other experts here to "help" and instead of saying it may appear that way, but here is why and what happened. I will ask you all again, why are you here? Honestly!
    Seems some of you were hurt because no one fell at your feet and told you how wonderful and smart you are, again, where are the adults who are here to help? Cute meem, did it make you feel better knowing you were wrong? Did you really think I would agree, or is it to keep your laughing "helpers" celebrating your humor? At your age and reputation, you should be a part of the solution, not bowing to peer pressure, I'll ask you directly, is this the kind of behavior you accepted from your children or grandchildren? Would you think it's cute and or funny if you saw them acting the way your coin community did? High 5s all around for your big helpers! Not that you would care, but I lost a little respect for you, you're better than this, right?
    Again, you and all those who enjoyed being the smartest people in the room, the expert "helpers", how many others did you help like you helped me? I've dealt with those like your community, and others who didnt use the title helper or expert, I experienced many even worse all my life, the lowest common denominators of this world will not have an effect on me and what I do both well and poorly, others aren't as strong and will quit, some even worse as people like the "helpers" tear them down. I will find others to help me, I knew there were people for lack of better term that would be childish, I just didn't expect so many of the glorious helpers, the smartest people in the room...to not only NOT help but join in the bullying.
    I truly think everyone should take a close up look at why you are doing this, what are your requirements to help? Do they need to worship the "helper? Less? More? Should I be grateful for your community? How in the world do you think you are helping? Encouraging? I understand what it's like to deal with the public, it's tough, but you need to remove yourself at some point before becoming what I saw, there isn't an excuse anyone can give that makes it ok, you as helpers are responsible for helping those who aren't as educated, and if that's your goal, take a close look at your community, think this is helping others or the hobby?
    I have helped many in my career who were never told anything but how stupid and worthless they were all their life by those supposedly their "helpers", I helped many understand their great value, just like that ugly coin that no one pays attention to, their value may never be known. Your community are suppose to teach and encourage others and grow the hobby, but can any of you say that's what you are doing? Or are you enjoying smashing people "who don't come respectfully giving homage and compliment in correct portion" before you decide to help? I can't answer any of your questions for any of you. I imagine or at least hope the actual decent people will reevaluate why they are here, people who just want to hurt others, I don't expect them to care enough, hurt people hurt people. If any of you decide to start helping, perhaps the community can help those seeking help from those here just to hurt people, that's what any decent person would do, right?
    Enjoy life, love others while bringing your knowledge to those who weren't as blessed by those who helped you become the expert, the helper, and who will take the your chair eventually may be the person you helped a long the way.

• Options
    JoeLewisJoeLewis Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭

Woah

This discussion has been closed.