Actually, I think the Mint could make a bundle doing personalized sets of coins.... Collectors would flood them with orders for themselves, family and friends. Cheers, RickO
Hard to make out the details, but an 1877 IHC in gold would be pretty cool!
Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.
I like where he states: "I want to have something unique in my cabinet." Hey I've learned in life that you don't get if you don't ask, so I give him credit for stepping it up there!
Comments
Actually, I think the Mint could make a bundle doing personalized sets of coins.... Collectors would flood them with orders for themselves, family and friends. Cheers, RickO
Hard to make out the details, but an 1877 IHC in gold would be pretty cool!
Some silver coinage of 1877:




End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All of Us
ANA LM, LSCC, EAC, FUN
I like where he states: "I want to have something unique in my cabinet." Hey I've learned in life that you don't get if you don't ask, so I give him credit for stepping it up there!