Comments

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

MS62

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

63, not a huge fan of the marks on her face and neck...

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    justmenutty72justmenutty72 Posts: 394 ✭✭✭

• Options
    KtpKtp Posts: 68 ✭✭

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow... I thought details 63... Sometimes I am way off... and this is such a time. ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. Looks 53 to me on a good day

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭

WOW! I thought that was a SLIDER 58/62...... :open_mouth:

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow!

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was thinking 63 as well because of the chatter on Ms. Liberty's face, but to be fair, we dont have coin in hand and photographing coins with a suboptimal set up can give suboptimal results...

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    KtpKtp Posts: 68 ✭✭

What do you recommend for taking the best photos. All I use is my I phone. I would like a better set up some day

• Options
    dunkleosteus430dunkleosteus430 Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭

I'm late, but my first thought was 62.

Young Numismatist

• Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was going to say 62 as well. :o

When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I usually try to say something positive about the coin........ In that holder it's a borderline 4-figure coin. If you own it, I'd be having serious thoughts about a grade review.

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭

MS63, regardless of the plastic

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭

It would be educational if the graders would give a short explanation of why they chose it. I'm new to grading Morgans, but I look for any scratches in the fields, and wear on the devices as a general principal, I have a lot of Peace dollars that taught me those lessons.

“When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fast post to the grade but take that one and put it away for now - I don't see how it got 65

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    sweetwillietsweetwilliet Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

@TorinoCobra71 said:
    WOW! I thought that was a SLIDER 58/62...... :open_mouth:

That's also what I thought, looking at it after the reveal.

Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
    Will’sProoflikes
  • Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dunkleosteus430 said:
    I'm late, but my first thought was 62.

I’m later, but I was also thinking 62.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file