Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Microscopic PCGS Pages

DisneyFanDisneyFan Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

All of a sudden I'm seeing the data pages on the PCGS website in tiny, unreadable print. There is no way to enlarge the print. Is this happening to everyone? Does anybody have solution?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    dunkleosteus430dunkleosteus430 Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭

Try refreshing the page. Then, if that doesn't work, turn your computer off, and then back on. That might work, but I'm just guessing.

Young Numismatist

• Options
    scotty4449scotty4449 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks fine to me. Try holding down the "Ctrl" key while scrolling with the mouse wheel. That will reduce and enlarge the print.

• Options

This is what I am getting - it's even smaller than that! Just started last night.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

trying holding down the CTRL and the 0 (zero) key at the same time

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:

Nope - Sorry

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

You may need an exorcism. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    You may need an exorcism. Peace Roy

what happens if your check you paid for an exercism bounces?

You get repossessed

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

Push "COMMAND and + " keys at the same time.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DisneyFan said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Nope - Sorry

i misread morrisine's post or i would have posted earlier to hold CTRL and use your mouse scroll button up/down. the same thing that makes a page go up n down except when you hold CTRL, it increases/descreases the size depending on browser and o/s.

firefox and explorer (maybe chrome) have this at the top. i think i had to right click the bar at the top to add it to firefox top bar.

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    fathomfathom Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

Browser settings.

• Options
    Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭

Try Ctrl and + key at same time

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

@GRANDAM said:
    Push "COMMAND and + " keys at the same time.

YES, WE HAVE NO BANANAS!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Actually with my iMac it was push "COMMAND and = " keys at the same time. My keyboard also requires the "shift" key to get the "+. " But the lower case "=" got the job done. Thank you everybody for your suggestions. This was so frustrating.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another problem solved by forum members..... What a great resource we have here. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Another problem solved by forum members..... What a great resource we have here. Cheers, RickO

My checking account balance is so tiny. How can I make it look bigger so I can buy more coins? 😜

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

@moursund said:

@ricko said:

My checking account balance is so tiny. How can I make it look bigger so I can buy more coins? 😜

Home Equity Loan?

• Options

Try Cntrl key and + key at same time. It will "look" bigger.

• Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried this trick while looking at my bank account. It made everything except my balance bigger.

• Options

It will also "enlarge" the balance owed on your credit card statement!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file