Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Going For The Gold. Bay Bridge MS 63 Submitte to CAC. Please vote Gold or Green Sticker ?

ColorFanColorFan Posts: 18
edited August 5, 2022 8:16PM in U.S. Coin Forum

I bought this Bay Bridge MS 63 recently which I thought was undergraded and submitted it to CAC. Please let me know your thoughts if it will get a gold or a green sticker. Your feedback much appreciated and I will of course post the results when I receive the coin back. If you see no sticker express that as well. Thanks for your participation
my I phone photos first,

Online photos next

Comments

• Options
    HalfpenceHalfpence Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭

Lovely coin

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Green

• Options
    CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rubicon and @Joey29 are back now under a new identity. Man, how many alts do you have?

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

My thoughts are that PCGS has said “No alt, alternative or spare accounts. One account per member, no exceptions.”

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Catbert said:
    @Rubicon and @Joey29 are back now under a new identity. Man, how many alts do you have?

:o

:#

peacockcoins

• Options
    edited August 5, 2022 7:33PM

@Catbert said:

@Catbert said:

I was unjustly excluded from this forum after apologizing for a past error. My posts have been normal non confrontational for the last year. I think this forum is being to judgmental, punishment to severe. everyone should get a second chance. There have been other posters with more serious infractions of the rules who were never banned. I should get a break as I am really a nice person not a trouble maker.
    I just want opinions on this coin period. If I get banned I get banned. I knew this would happen but I am really excited about this coin and want members to vote gold or green

• Options

@MFeld said:
    My thoughts are that PCGS has said “No alt, alternative or spare accounts. One account per member, no exceptions.”

I only have 1 account that being color fan no other active accounts under the app.

• Options

@ColorFan said:

@MFeld said:

I only have 1 account that being color fan no other active accounts under the app.

At this point I just want opinions on the coin from forum experts not to get side railed with my identity which is a different issue. Please vote strictly on the coin

• Options
    FlyingAlFlyingAl Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ColorFan said:

@MFeld said:

You just proved the exact opposite in the post above this one. You quite literally “admitted to the crime”.

Young Numismatist, Coin Photographer.

• Options

@FlyingAl said:

@ColorFan said:

@MFeld said:

You just proved the exact opposite in the post above this one. You quite literally “admitted to the crime”.

What crime are you talking about. The thread has been hijacked. All I wanted was opinions before I possibly get banned. That’s why I posted knowing full well I would be discovered. I could have continued forever on this forum by not bringing up any past connecting coins but I really need to know forum members opinions

• Options
    edited August 5, 2022 9:51PM

Can I please just get your thoughts strictly on this coin only before I get banned unfairly again. My posts so far as you can see as color fan have been reasonable and non controversial as you can see as well as past posts in the last year

• Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5, 2022 10:00PM

@ColorFan said:
    I really need to know forum members opinions

Why? You said you already submitted. Wait a week or two and you'll have your answer.

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ColorFan I hope it green beaned and I feel for you being banned …… hopefully you stay for good this time! Welcome back 🥰

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance ❤️

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

☺️ let’s go easy for any of our coin friends who regrets the past circumstances 🥰

• Options

@lermish said:

@ColorFan said:

Why? You said you already submitted. Wait a week or two and you'll have your answer.

What has that got to do with it. I wanted opinions before it gets graded at CAC. I want to learn their thinking, why such a smart remark

• Options

@Paradisefound said:
    @ColorFan I hope it green beaned and I feel for you being banned …… hopefully you stay for good this time! Welcome back 🥰

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance ❤️

Thanks hopefully I stay if not it is always nice to read discussions on this forum which is so informative

• Options
    lermishlermish Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ColorFan said:

@lermish said:

@ColorFan said:

What has that got to do with it. I wanted opinions before it gets graded at CAC. I want to learn their thinking, why such a smart remark

Because some of the most senior and well-respected members here have made clear they have no desire to give you an opinion and you're breaking the rules agreed upon by all by even posting here. I don't want to speak for anyone else but it seems like those are their thoughts.

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

No gold due to hits on both front legs. Green is possible.

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

@FlyingAl said:

@ColorFan said:

@MFeld said:

He did say "active" accounts.

• Options
    pcgscacgoldpcgscacgold Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best of luck. Over on the CAC forum the thinking was no it wouldn’t. Maybe a green. Don’t see it as a gold.

• Options
    edited August 6, 2022 4:53AM

@pcgscacgold said:
    Best of luck. Over on the CAC forum the thinking was no it wouldn’t. Maybe a green. Don’t see it as a gold.

Thanks for your feedback. I will post the results on the CAC forum and PCGS forum if I am still a member

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks to me like it may get a green bean... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Catbert said:

How were you able to make this determination? I'm just curious. :)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    CryptoCrypto Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

@Catbert said:

How were you able to make this determination? I'm just curious. :)

Sounds like it was posted on the cac forum coupled to Mark’s attention to detail to triangulate

• Options
    Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 7,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6, 2022 9:22AM

Green - really nice coin

So Cali Area - Coins & Currency
  • Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

Possible Green

👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully green. Let us know how you do with CAC.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

An attractive coin but at best a green bean imo.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might go Green, I don't think it has a shot at Gold, It's a nice coin :)

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    HoledandCreativeHoledandCreative Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold. 63 is such a lowly MS. Looks a lot better to me.

• Options
    BarberianBarberian Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that a large, shallow hit to the right side of the bears head (best seen in first photo), partially obscuring the right eye?
    Otherwise, it looks good for a green bean.

3 rim nicks away from Good
  • Options

.> @Barberian said:

Is that a large, shallow hit to the right side of the bears head (best seen in first photo), partially obscuring the right eye?

That’s the only mark I see on the whole coin

• Options
    BarberianBarberian Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ColorFan said:
    .> @Barberian said:

It may just be the lighting.

3 rim nicks away from Good
  • Options

• Options
    edited August 7, 2022 1:09PM

@coinbuf said:

@ColorFan said:
    .> @Barberian said:

You're letting your ownership cloud your judgement of the coin, if you view the coin with a truly objective eye you would see all the hits that we see.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file