Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Post your favorite sports tickets graded or ungraded

Lets see them. Here's a couple of mine.
1995 Men's Wimbledon Final ticket. Pete Sampras vs Boris Becker

1992 Men's Wimbledon Final Full ticket with ticket holder. Andre Agassi's first grand slam.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

Comments

• coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldenage said:
    Bobby Orr’s last game with Boston

Never have seen another one

That's an awesome ticket.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• mrburns443mrburns443 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭

Last game at Ebbets field

• countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

• BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's my favorite that's non-Pittsburgh.

1980 NBA All-Star game stub signed by Magic and Larry. Debut AS game for the pair.

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • paulb71paulb71 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭

• IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭

4 Orioles pitchers contribute to a 1991 no hitter (only one I've seen signed by all).

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 30, 2022 10:52AM

Here’s my ticket to the team’s post game victory party after the Pats came back to beat Atlanta in the best Super Bowl ever. Mr. Kraft was pickled!!!

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • FirstBeardFirstBeard Posts: 459 ✭✭✭

Everything in this thread is amazing, but really like that BAL no hit ticket and the magic/bird all star signatures. Super cool.

• fmclaug11fmclaug11 Posts: 325 ✭✭✭

A couple of favorites…

And a couple of recent finds…

• GilbeyGilbey Posts: 201 ✭✭✭

Yankee perfect games and the last game at the old stadium. I was at the Cone game(not my ticket)and the last game(my ticket).

• rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭

If I could go back anywhere in a Time Machine this might be it:

Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • oilers99oilers99 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭

Seeing Wayne Gretzky pass Gordie Howe with his 802nd goal in 1994.

• countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

• jalovrajalovra Posts: 75 ✭✭

First games that I got to see in person my 2 favorite players on the diamond: Pete Rose in spring training March 1974 and Don Mattingly in the 1979 Indiana state high school baseball championship game. Both signed but much later.

• On March 19, 1966, Texas Western College (now the University of Texas at El Paso) started -- for the first time in NCAA basketball championship history -- five black players against an all-white Kentucky team at Cole Field house in College Park, Maryland. In a game that has come to represent a breakthrough for blacks in college sports, the Miners of Texas Western defeated the Wildcats for the championship. A movie, "Glory Road," based on the 1966 team, was released nationwide on January 2006. Here is the ticket stub from this historic game. It measures about 2” x 4”.

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭

@fmclaug11 said:

Love the Orioles Magic stubs!

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • erbaerba Posts: 285 ✭✭✭✭

I loved the old Boston Garden, so these were huge additions for my collection. 2 stubs from the opening night.

edited August 1, 2022 7:44AM

My only graded ticket. 2020 French Open Men's Final Nadal defeats Djokovic. He ties Roger Federer with 20 grand Slams. This match was limited to only 1000 tickets sold at a 15,200 seat stadium due to covid19.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• robert67robert67 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3, 2022 2:32PM

• ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭

A couple of Brave debuts:

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
  • clarke442clarke442 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Actual Birthday

Sweet. The days when SGC graded tickets.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Copyboy1 said:
    Sorry for the reflections, but a few of my faves:
    1. The last game at Candlestick and the first game at Pac Bell.
    2. Ali/Liston
    4. Autographed ticket from Pele's last game for Brazil.
    5. Baer/Lewis radio broadcast at Yankee Stadium
    Also, as a Duck alumnus, I collect old Duck tickets. Most are in poor condition, but I have a blog with the history behind each game.

Love the Pele ticket.

Here’s his last game ticket against Santos-Brazil. 1977. Less than 100 tv passes given out

• tod41tod41 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭

• tod41tod41 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭

• Here are my two favorites, need to send these off for grading one of these days.

Martin Brodeur's 552 win

Sidney Crosby's NHL debut

Walter Payton's last game.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• SoxPatsFanSoxPatsFan Posts: 195 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2022 8:44PM

2004 ALDS game 3. Red Sox sweep Angels on a David Ortiz walk off HR in extra innings on their way to first championship in 86 years. Here's a photo I took from my seat:

Also a ticket for the unplayed game 6 of the World Series. I had my choice of games 1,2,6 or 7. I chose 6 because I figured it would be my best chance to see the Sox win the Series. Of course, they swept in 4 games and won on the road.

• threeofsixthreeofsix Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭

@SoxPatsFan said:

2004 ALDS game 3. Red Sox sweep Angels on a David Ortiz walk off HR in extra innings on their way to first championship in 86 years. Here's a photo I took from my seat:

Also a ticket for the unplayed game 6 of the World Series. I had my choice of games 1,2,6 or 7. I chose 6 because I figured it would be my best chance to see the Sox win the Series. Of course, they swept in 4 games and won on the road.

Fabulous!!!

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.
    Live long, and prosper.