Home Metal Detecting
Options

Anyone....

Was just wondering if anyone's seen a ring like this can't find a match online anywhere, trying to find anything that I can... Definitely different, almost looks like a spaceship the in the stars or a planet . Rang up in the mid 20s on my vanquish 25/26 no markings I can see

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't know vanquish readings, does 20 mean silver? Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks as if it could be silver.... wash it with acetone for a while, then hot water rinse and dry. Take it to a jeweler to check for silver. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Bayard1908Bayard1908 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22, 2022 9:10AM

Moon, with face, on the left, Saturn in the upper middle, stars everywhere else. That's based off the orientation in your second photo. The design is similar to the old Proctor and Gamble logo.