Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

[CLOSED] Comment on my collection, maybe win a piece of it!

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 1, 2022 1:02AM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

EDIT- the drawing is done, and @ricko won!

Here is the July 2nd update to my collection, posted on CoinTalk.

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lord-marcovans-eclectic-hundred-as-of-july-2-2022.397801/

Edit- There was a second link to a gallery but I broke that when I reorganized the collection into two parts: Ancient & World and US. Here are those links (now two):

Ancient & World Coins
https://collectivecoin.com/lordmarcovan/4AQcmIgz4JnHB0uBoGFt

US Coins & Tokens
https://collectivecoin.com/lordmarcovan/A3RSdJxIMWiFX9fuMtQB

Look over my collection and give me your thoughts on what your favorites are, your impressions of the collection in general, what sort of stuff you'd like to see me add, etc. Or ask a question. You don't have to write a term paper about it, but I'm looking for a bit more feedback than a two-word sentence like "nice coins!". Show me that you actually spent some time looking.

Sometime after the first of August (2022) I will select one comment via random number generator, and the person who posted that comment will win the sixpence that just "fell out of my box".

(*Hairlines seen in this photo are on the plastic, not the coin.)


Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Very nice coins.


    DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

    CU #3245 B.N.A. #428


    Don
  • TiborTibor Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

    1901 Half Sovereign is a nice piece. You have several, but that one stands out.

  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Eyeroll @ajaan. I suppose I'll let that slide since the prize coin came from him originally. ;)


    Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You have the coolest coins, Rob. Regardless, of "The Darkside!"
    :D
    Thanks for the chance, bud.
    :)

    "Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

    --- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @joeykoins said:
    You have the coolest coins, Rob. Regardless, of "The Darkside!"
    :D
    Thanks for the chance, bud.
    :)

    Thanks, but how do I know you even looked at them? ;)


    Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lordmarcovan said:
    Eyeroll @ajaan. I suppose I'll let that slide since the prize coin came from him originally. ;)

    Ok. The Gothic Florin is really nice. One of my favorite designs.


    DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

    CU #3245 B.N.A. #428


    Don
  • TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Okay, after careful review, and several reviews, I have to admit that your: Part 1 (Coins 1-10) is my favorite area.
    Perhaps because I can only dream of having some of them.

    It has always amazed me to be able to view [much less own] a Roman gold coin in that state of preservation.

    Being a metal detectorist, I read with a lot of jealousy of the amazing finds in England & Europe of the Roman coins that someone 2,000 years ago 'put aside' to protect them, yet mysteriously was never able to return to unearth them.

    I wonder how that individual felt on returning knowing that he [may have] buried his hoard at the third tree to the left, but some farmer came along and cut down all the trees for his planting.

    If I were you I would work on this area of the box. Each coin is truly touching a piece of history. Such as looking at the image of Nero. Amazing history in these pieces of art.

    Thanks for showing your collection.

    Frank

    BHNC #203

  • Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Very cool eclectic collection! I like that Greece Thrace coin, very good eye appeal. The newest shield nickel is my favorite. Thanks for the giveaway opportunity.
    Rocco

  • jeffas1974jeffas1974 Posts: 290 ✭✭✭

    Excellent set of coins! You have one of my son's favorites with the Greek Owl. Someday in the near future (hopefully) we'll get that back from NGC Ancients lol. You must have a lot of willpower to limit your collection to 100 coins and is something that I imagine will only continue to get harder over time.

  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I was not going to leave a comment, since I knew they would all be nice coins, but that silver Italian Jeton and the proof dime captured me. Well done LordM.... Cheers, RickO

  • MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Eclectic doesn't even begin to explain how eclectic it is. And that's a compliment. I like collections like yours. Much more exciting than a date/MM collection. I won't even start to say what I collect but it too is eclectic, and like yours, that's an understatement. I like your electrum ancient piece, something on my want list. Your 1850 Whitman Hatters token is interesting to me as I've just recently added my first 1850's merchant token to my collection. You're affinity to 19th century proofs hit home with me too. I wanted at least one example and picked up a nice 3c Nickel proof. Great collection you have.

  • MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I hit post before I added my photos.

    NGC PF66

  • CoinHunter4CoinHunter4 Posts: 311 ✭✭✭✭

    Some cool coins.

    Young Numismatist. Over 20 successful transactions including happy BST transactions with @CoinHoarder, @Namvet69, @Bruce7789, @TeacherCollector, @JWP, @CuKevin, @CoinsExplorer, @greencopper, @PapiNE and @privatecoin

    "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" -Benjamin Franklin

  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I like the box.
    Jim


    When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • RondorRondor Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

    nice group of beautiful coins. I can tell you bought coins you loved the look of.

  • cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well thought out collection

    Many happy BST transactions
  • gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I love the ancients and medieval coins. I think you should remove the modern coins into a separate box because they don't quite fit with the majority of the set.
    It would be like having all old US coins mixed in with some Silver eagles. All very nice thou. I like the first one pictured and if its the coin I am thinking of it is really really small.

    Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

  • JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You have mostly ancients. Sell me the type 1 Buffalo, just doesn’t fit.

  • waisaacswaisaacs Posts: 88 ✭✭

    I haven't had any exposure to Greek and Roman coins, and I was amazed at the state of preservation on yours, they look new. The details on the one with the wolf!

    At first I thought your brass "Hatter" token didn't fit, but I can see how you were drawn to the eagle motif. But maybe it's the next one to drop out of the 100?

    Impressive collection, thanks for sharing.

    Bill

  • BJandTundraBJandTundra Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭

    It is somewhat amazing at all the world history represented in that selection of coins. Very different concept than just filling in the dates of a series. An impressive job nicely done.

  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Your collection is impressive to me. I appreciate the broad view of collecting what I like. Thanks for putting yourself out there. Have a good day. Peace Roy

    BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

  • ashelandasheland Posts: 22,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You know I have seen them, In person save for perhaps the latest acquisitions...

  • ashelandasheland Posts: 22,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

    And we collect similarly, anything is an option if it's nice... B)
    Everything from ancient Greece to the 2021 Peace dollar...

  • JeffersonFrogJeffersonFrog Posts: 823 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Inspiring and Eclectic. When you get to 100/100, I'm not sure how one decides which new coin stays and which old coin goes. There are several coins I had never even thought of that captured my eye (Peru, Bolivia, Greenland, Austria). There were some that surprised me as I perused from 1 - 100 : the 65 cent and the last 5 moderns. My only suggestion/input is to ask, "how can such a broad, representative numismatic set not include a Mercury dime and/or a Standing Liberty quarter?" I realize as soon as one might answer the above question, someone might then ask about a British pound, Krugerand, large cent, Walking Liberty half or even a Franklin or Kennedy half, or a ....
    It is obvious a lot of thought and time has been devoted to the set. When you ask me to take the survey that follows this reply, I'll give you 10 out of 10 stars. : )
    Well done.

    If we were all the same, the world would be an incredibly boring place.

    Tommy

  • GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

    A lovely group of MODERN Coins,,,,, ;)

    GrandAm :)
  • EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Great collection, Rob. It’s very illustrative of not only your collecting philosophy, but probably also of your personality. I’ve always thought one can tell a lot about a person by the things and the way they collect. You’ve undoubtedly had fun putting it together. We’ll done! 👍🏻

    I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

    ANA LM

    USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

    What a stunning collection LordM, you have some VERY neat coins but I think the one I like best out of all 100 is your Feuchtwanger cent :)
    I haven't seen many other collectors besides myself who have one of those and I personally think the design is better than most US issued coinage, A nice one to have in MS64 as well, I have several of these in lower grade and owned one in MS62 for a little while :)
    If it was my set I would like it to have more 19th century US coin types and not so many foreign coins, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to win the GB Sixpence! ;)

    ."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭

    Rob:

    I definitely love your eclectic taste in the whole range of ancients to moderns. I have received an ancient or two, but never managed to get into that area of collecting myself, as I was always too busy trying to add to my more recent U.S. and world issues. Even there, my range of series has been limited to relatively modern (post-Barbers) dates for the U.S. & mid-to-late 1800's thru current for Canada.

    From that range, I especially love your Barber half and Morgan/Peace dollar examples - - not to mention the $28 Saint-Gaudens (I have no gold myself, but have always admired that design!).

    As far as the British empire goes, my collection is more narrow: mid-1800's & on "pre-decimals". As a result, my eyes were automatically drawn to the 1926 British Sixpence which you recently had to drop from your box. And that 1927 Aussie Florin is a stunner!

    Congrats on your collection! You've inspired me to look beyond my narrow focus to seek out new, interesting coins!

    -- Dave :)

  • LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lordmarcovan

    I like your collection of 100 pieces, I especially like the 1808 8 escudo piece, classic pirate treasure.

    The amount of ancients in the beginning of the gallery somewhat overpowered the set I feel, however they segued into the European hammered coins nicely. I would have liked to see more Reales and escudos (different mint, denom, and bust) and even one or two of the Religious themed Italian gold coins from the 1500s

    Also, I realize its eclectic, but for me the US coins felt out of place. there are 25 US coins plus related US tokens which is a huge part of the set... 10% would seem more balanced in my eyes. I would probably break all the us coins out of the set and create a separate set for just U.S. Coins and keep the 100 pieces for world, art, and Token.

    You could then have room to expand your French Jettons also - those are lovely pieces of French art that come in a variety of shapes and design.

    I would probably add a 1938 Australian Crown also - big silver coin with a low mintage and the 1818 Crown which I think was the first appearance on St. George slaying the dragon.

    Sorry for the essay, i was gonna reply "coins gud" but felt this would be a better representation of my thoughts.

    Regardless, great set! Should be interested to see how it progresses!!

    It's all about what the people want...

  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @> @JeffersonFrog said:

    My only suggestion/input is to ask, "how can such a broad, representative numismatic set not include a Mercury dime and/or a Standing Liberty quarter?"

    @JeffersonFrog - No Mercury dime yet because I want to find THE right one for me. It was a Merc dime I found that started me collecting as a kid. As to the Standing Liberty quarter, I'm working on it. Just got outbid on one. Thanks for your detailed commentary. It's exactly the sort of thing I was soliciting here.

    @LukeMarshall said:
    @lordmarcovan

    I like your collection of 100 pieces, I especially like the 1808 8 escudo piece, classic pirate treasure.

    The amount of ancients in the beginning of the gallery somewhat overpowered the set I feel, however they segued into the European hammered coins nicely. I would have liked to see more Reales and escudos (different mint, denom, and bust) and even one or two of the Religious themed Italian gold coins from the 1500s

    Also, I realize its eclectic, but for me the US coins felt out of place. there are 25 US coins plus related US tokens which is a huge part of the set... 10% would seem more balanced in my eyes. I would probably break all the us coins out of the set and create a separate set for just U.S. Coins and keep the 100 pieces for world, art, and Token.

    You could then have room to expand your French Jettons also - those are lovely pieces of French art that come in a variety of shapes and design.

    I would probably add a 1938 Australian Crown also - big silver coin with a low mintage and the 1818 Crown which I think was the first appearance on St. George slaying the dragon.

    Sorry for the essay, i was gonna reply "coins gud" but felt this would be a better representation of my thoughts.

    @LukeMarshall -Don't apologize for the "essay"- yours was the perfect response. I like your suggestions and I think the one about breaking out the US coins into a separate collection entirely might have to happen before long, lest they overbalance the Eclectic collection. I do like keeping a hand in US Type, even though I am primarily a World & Ancients collector. So far, a loose accumulation of US Type coins has served well as a subset in this collection, but as the US contingent grows, perhaps it does need to be separated before long.


    Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • MJ1927MJ1927 Posts: 157 ✭✭✭

    Having not seen your "Eclectic Box" before, I thoroughly enjoyed looking through each of these coins, and although a common theme might not be found between all of them, you clearly have scrutinized over which ones were deserving of their selection, and the quality on display provided a fascinating scroll! I also liked that the collection represents a wide array of compositions - I looked up the 2 Mark from Thale am Harz as I found the cat playing with the crown rather pleasant, and was surprised that it was made of aluminum. Usually I stray away from aluminum-made coins as they tend to look and feel very cheap, but I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for one of these should the opportunity present itself. Some of the other commemoratives are stunning such as the 2008 Klosterneuberg Abbey piece, and I also enjoyed reading up on the background of the Capitoline Wolf, as depicted on the VRBS ROMA city commemorative. I do have to say my favourite would be the 1865 florin though - not just because British coinage is my bread and butter, but the gothic florin design is just so iconic and I love the orange and red toning on both the obverse and reverse. I see that you have a few repeat countries - do you plan on getting 100 different country/region/provinces, or because the box has 'few rules,' is this not of concern to you? Thanks again for sharing and the opportunity, MJ.

  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @MJ1927 said:
    Having not seen your "Eclectic Box" before, I thoroughly enjoyed looking through each of these coins, and although a common theme might not be found between all of them, you clearly have scrutinized over which ones were deserving of their selection, and the quality on display provided a fascinating scroll! I also liked that the collection represents a wide array of compositions - I looked up the 2 Mark from Thale am Harz as I found the cat playing with the crown rather pleasant, and was surprised that it was made of aluminum. Usually I stray away from aluminum-made coins as they tend to look and feel very cheap, but I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for one of these should the opportunity present itself. Some of the other commemoratives are stunning such as the 2008 Klosterneuberg Abbey piece, and I also enjoyed reading up on the background of the Capitoline Wolf, as depicted on the VRBS ROMA city commemorative. I do have to say my favourite would be the 1865 florin though - not just because British coinage is my bread and butter, but the gothic florin design is just so iconic and I love the orange and red toning on both the obverse and reverse. I see that you have a few repeat countries - do you plan on getting 100 different country/region/provinces, or because the box has 'few rules,' is this not of concern to you? Thanks again for sharing and the opportunity, MJ.

    Thank you for the detailed commentary, which is precisely what I wanted.

    If you find one of those Thale am Harz cat tokens, you will have done just the same thing I did: see somebody post one on a message board and think, "man, I need to find one of those!"

    That 2008 Austrian Klosterneuberg piece is the only 70-grade I've gotten in all my years of submissions to TPGs, and I was in love with the design. Last I looked, I had the only certified example of the type.

    Like you, I spent a lot of time with British coins. As to the question about doubling (or tripling) up on certain countries, it doesn't really concern me much. The only rule is that I buy what I like. You'll see multiple Roman and British coins because I have a history of collecting both. I did just break the collection into two parts, separating out the US stuff, since I had 30 pieces there. That was done on the basis of a suggestion in this thread.


    Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • The Francisco & Whitman Hatters token was what caught my eye! I'm a total newbie when it comes to collecting, so I've never seen the design before. I really like designs on a nice, clean field and I thought the hat obverse was pretty cool. I also didn't know that PCGS graded such tokens. Learned something today :)

  • waisaacswaisaacs Posts: 88 ✭✭

    I saw your split into US v World. If I can count, you have 31 and 71 respectively. Are you giving up on the idea of a cap of 100 total? Is that Peacock token new?

    Just saw your description there updated to say "including sold coins". Maybe you need a third group, a Formerly Eclectic collection?

  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22, 2022 3:29PM

    @waisaacs said:
    I saw your split into US v World. If I can count, you have 31 and 71 respectively. Are you giving up on the idea of a cap of 100 total? Is that Peacock token new?

    Just saw your description there updated to say "including sold coins". Maybe you need a third group, a Formerly Eclectic collection?

    I have indeed just split the collection, based on suggestions here. Maybe I will give up on the cap of 100 total. That's really tough to stick with anyway. But on the other hand, it won't be long before my safe deposit drawer runs out of room.

    The Peacock token is not new. Have had it several years.

    That "including sold coins" album you saw is not one of the new active albums. That's the catch-all album- the "formerly Eclectic collection", as you said. It is essentially everything, past and present together.


    Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I have always been envious of your Condor token depicting Queen Elizabeth I.
    I came close to making George an offer it then,BOOM, it went to live with you!

    Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • JimWJimW Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭

    I really like the 1965 toner LMC! And I bet the story about the how the ownership was established for the 1909 is interesting.
    Thanks for the opportunity!

    Successful BST Transactions: erwindoc, VTchaser, moursund, robkool, RelicKING, Herb_T

  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @JimW said:
    I really like the 1965 toner LMC! And I bet the story about the how the ownership was established for the 1909 is interesting.
    Thanks for the opportunity!

    I got that 1909-VDB cent as a gift from the great-grandson of the banker who saved the roll in 1909!

    His signature (the banker’s) was on some National banknotes of the era, too.


    Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • spyglassdesignspyglassdesign Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lordmarcovan said:
    Here is the July 2nd update to my collection, posted on CoinTalk.

    https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lord-marcovans-eclectic-hundred-as-of-july-2-2022.397801/

    Edit- There was a second link to a gallery but I broke that when I reorganized the collection into two parts: Ancient & World and US. Here are those links (now two):

    Ancient & World Coins
    https://collectivecoin.com/lordmarcovan/4AQcmIgz4JnHB0uBoGFt

    US Coins & Tokens
    https://collectivecoin.com/lordmarcovan/A3RSdJxIMWiFX9fuMtQB

    Look over my collection and give me your thoughts on what your favorites are, your impressions of the collection in general, what sort of stuff you'd like to see me add, etc. Or ask a question. You don't have to write a term paper about it, but I'm looking for a bit more feedback than a two-word sentence like "nice coins!". Show me that you actually spent some time looking.

    Sometime after the first of August (2022) I will select one comment via random number generator, and the person who posted that comment will win the sixpence that just "fell out of my box".

    (*Hairlines seen in this photo are on the plastic, not the coin.)

    Love the rainbow on the 65 Penny, and the 1866 copper Nickel is pretty sweet too.

    I'd love to get into ancients but I'm still learning about our own us coins 😁👍

  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I am partial to your US group. That 1913 Buff just drives me crazy. More importantly, your contributions here very much anticipated and appreciated by me. Congrats. Peace Roy

    BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

  • ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I aspire to mirror your collection, except in XF or "Details" condition - minus the gold of course.

    You have really upped your collection game of late. Congratulations on the continued eclectic additions.

    Z

    Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

    Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I've done a random drawing, and the winner was... @ricko!

    Congratulations, @ricko- you won the sixpence! I'll need your shipping address.


    Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2022 1:14AM

    Congrats @ricko !

    Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

    Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thank you @LordMarcovan.... Will PM address now..... Great news to start the month. Yippee....
    Cheers, RickO

  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @JeffersonFrog said:
    My only suggestion/input is to ask, "how can such a broad, representative numismatic set not include a Mercury dime and/or a Standing Liberty quarter?"

    Partly fixed now. There will also be a Merc dime once the right one presents itself to me.


    Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
Sign In or Register to comment.