Home Sports Talk

OBJ says he played second half of 2021 season without an ACL

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is shocking, Odell Beckham Jr. says he played the entire second half of last season without an ACL.

Comments

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any Doctors verifying his story yet?

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe without an Access Control List?

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

The secrets out on Odell Beckham, everybody knows how to shut him down during a game, just put a kicking net on coverage.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t believe him

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 5, 2022 3:26PM

Bosh, I have no time for OBJ's balderdash, there's an ebay auction ending in a few hours and I must prepare for war. Now fetch me my Hulk Hogan slippers, I have some plotting to do.

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! So, he spent the second half of last season with no ACL and all that after he also spent the first half of his career with no heart.

This guy is a medical marvel.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am very very skeptical that an athlete could effectively play WR in the NFL with no ACL.

I don't buy it. and if true, the team Dr. should face some penalties for allowing it to happen.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.