Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

TheCrisser - Where have you gone? We desperately need advice about the future of the market.

AANVAANV Posts: 331 ✭✭✭

It has been 18 months since TheCrisser called for the collapse of the sports card industry.

What have you been up to in the last year and a half?
How have your crypto positions played out?
Are you and your supermodel partner still together?

We miss you. Come back and imbue us with more of your incredible insight and wisdom.

Sincerely,

Every member of this forum.

Comments

• Options
    mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 977 ✭✭✭

@AANV said:
    It has been 18 months since TheCrisser called for the collapse of the sports card industry.

What have you been up to in the last year and a half? - in a Covid Bunker watching TikTok videos and planning next insurrection.
    How have your crypto positions played out? - cashed out of crypto now investing in DeFi, only suckers held onto crypto
    Are you and your supermodel partner still together? - cashed her in for a Miquela

We miss you. Come back and imbue us with more of your incredible insight and wisdom.

Sincerely,

Every member of this forum.

Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 30, 2022 8:30AM

Rumor has it he's now using his vast knowledge to give out advice as a pitching coach in the minors (high A ball):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-ruS9DuE0

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

This message in a bottle arrived today:

“Hey bros! So I broke up with the supermodel but have just started to date a famous actress - Crisser doesn’t stay on the market long... speaking of markets, I got out of crypto and started shorting it about two weeks before the crash and reinvested it into both more real estate in the metaverse and, of course, my calves and pecs…

Stay classy”

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

He probably last posted when he sent his last sub in in DEC 2020. Will post when he gets them back in DEC 2022 like the rest of us. Good times.

• Options
    balco758balco758 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Crisser married Jenny!

• Options
    GreenSneakersGreenSneakers Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭

PSA 5

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

Is that the guy who was burning Jordan reprints and pretending they were real? :D

• Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard he is a on a spiritual hiatus, way up in the mountains of Nepal. When he comes back to the boards, he will educate us with his newfound words of wisdom and reveal all of the dreadful prophecies that await us collecting novices.

• Options
    dan89dan89 Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crisser was a burner account for Blurryface. Both banned.

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

@70ToppsFanatic said:
    The Crisser has been too busy to post here because of his new job. He is now the chief economic adviser to the Biden Administration.

then he must have plenty of time on his hands, that job really doesn't do nything

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    TokeiskiTokeiski Posts: 23 ✭✭✭

Is this a joke?? Three weeks before The National, what would you expect TheCrisser to be doing?! He has been in the gym getting pumped, and shredded at 0.1% bodyfat. The Presidential Suite has been booked. A private poker game of $1,000,000/$2,000,000 NLHE has been arranged, and the "Ladees" have been flying into A.C. en masse to prepare for his arrival. I heard that Vladimir Putin may even make an appearance to say hello and get a signed photo! It is going to be LIT!!!!

Stay Classy!!

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dan89 said:
    Crisser was a burner account for Blurryface. Both banned.

Is there any merit to the statement above? I miss blurry, IMHO he was very knowledgeable.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
This discussion has been closed.