Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Which to grade?

VermonsterVermonster Posts: 23

Ok, joined a few days ago to ask about the PSA process since I started going through my old cards and found some good ones. Now, when I look, I have plenty of cards that are a couple hundred and up. That being said, I'm not a dealer, and unless its a good chunk of change, it probably wouldn't be worth the hassle. Also, I understand that above and beyond the rating, there is the fact that the card actually needs to be in demand. It can be a perfect 10, but if nobody wants to buy it, its worth nothing, right???

I know a lot of you sell by the thousands of cards so a lower yield per card could be acceptable. But for me, just making a couple bucks wouldn't be the goal. If I'm going to go through the process, I'd like a little extra at the end. So in your opinions, what of these cards, assuming they grade a 9 or 10, would be worth grading because there would actually be interest in buying them.

Jeter SP foil and Topps rookies
Chipper Jones SP foil and Topps rookies
Griffey UD rookie
Sandburg Topps Rookie
Shaq Fleer Ultra rookie 7 of 10
Belichek 1991 Pro Set "Rookie"
1991 Skybox BARCELONA cards
Jordan:
-91 Fleer #29
-90 Skybox #41
-90 Hoops #65
-91 UD baseball SP1

And don't laugh, I'm just going by what recent auctions in PSA say. I'm new at this......lol. Thanks for any replies!

Comments