Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

What satisfaction do you get knowing you have the best registered set.

I don't have the best in anything. I like the compitition it creates.Do you have other reasons?

Comments

• PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    The only competition in the registry is who has the most money.
    I could complete the best set of everything in a short period of time..just takes cash..
    Now if we all had to put together the exact same sets with the same amount of money,..That would be a fun competition !

Larry
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, Larry, you know quite well that there are very many series where you couldn't put together the finest in any amount of time no matter how much money you had available to spend - the coins are simply not available. image

With that said, having the sets up on the web available to share with the collecting community beats being locked away gathering dust in some old bank vault!
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    Right now I'm thrilled my 20th century type set is in the top 20 (people must be interested in other sets right now) and when I get my next submission back from PCGS I should be able to crack the top 20 of morgans with varieties (I picked a series without many people participating -- me smart).

To me, the satisfaction will be when I finish a set. I'll never have the top top set because I don't have that kind of money. But completing a set is satisfying. And then I'll figure out what to do with it.

Neil
    Good points TDN.
    OK,i will be more specific.

I could put together the best morgan or Peace dollar in one year with no problem at all..maybe 6 months !
    I could probably do 90% of the registry sets the same way..

I am sure you are correct about some of the more difficult sets like trade dollars etc. image

I am unaware of what that will take..
    but again..look at the silver dollar guys ahead of me in the registry...they just have bucks...that is all it takes.

And if there is someone out there who has money and would like to pay me to put together a # 1 set for them..you know where I am image)
    Larry
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
    True about the Morgans - Mike Gilley's set is for sale and all you'd have to do is add a couple of high grade key dates to have the all time finest. Probably true with many sets in which the highest grades have multiple coins available.

But take sets such as three cent nickels, etc. The high grade coins are locked up in strong hands and do not trade. I highly doubt Bruce Scher would sell his set for any amount. These coins (along with certain trade dollar sets image) are not available to the market and cannot be beat!

It's not just about the money, it's also about opportunity! Sometimes that's the much harder half of the equation.
  • itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    I don't have any top sets...I do have several complete and near complete sets, some of which are in the top 10.

I get satisfaction from completing them or making progress. I enjoy seeing what others have bought and show what I bought. I like the friendly competition. I get a lot of satisfaction submitting coins myself (mainly modern) and making high grades.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've briefly had a couple of #1 sets, but they were more by luck than by design. I'm a longtime collector at heart, and just want to have one of each coin in a set, in the best condition I can afford. That means I'm unlikely to have a world-class set in any series, but the fun is in trying to find the right coins, and then there's the satisfaction of having accomplished my goal once a set is complete.

The competition of the registry adds a new dimension to the hobby, and I enjoy taking pictures of my coins and displaying them for others to view. The registry and these boards also provide the opportunity to communicate with others who share the same interests. Having the best is usually an indication that someone has the money to spend, but people of more modest means can get just as much enjoyment out of the hobby.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • never mind! imageimage
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • BladeBlade Posts: 1,744
    Except for the fortunate few, it has to be the thrill of the chase. I will be ecstatic to finish my type set. It is dependent on a number of factors, including time, commitment and a fundamental assumption about income growth in the future.

Could you put together the finest set without much effort? For many classic coin sets, I don't think so. But if Bill Gates decided to collect coins (remember he spent $30 million on DaVinci's notebook), plan on an aggressive bidding representative at every major auction and several high-end dealers scouring the earth for the best out there.

TDN - If someone offered you $10 million for your 1885 finest proof, would you sell? There are a lot of folks out there where $10 million is a rounding error on their net worth. I have to believe everyone has their price.
    Tom

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Type collector since 1981
    Current focus 1855 date type set
    We'll never know unless it actually happens! image

But, with that said, I've turned down offers and don't really need the money for anything except coins, so why would I sell? Perhaps I'd actually get more satisfaction out of not selling it than having all that money?

(Also: I'm quite certain the Childs 1804 dollar is in very strong hands and highly doubt that it, or any of the other delicacies in that collection, would be for sale at any price anytime soon. So again, it all comes down to opportunity - even if you have the money)
  • orevilleoreville Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TDN: Your quote:

<< <i>......and don't really need the money for anything except coins......... >>

So true so true, that is what all coin collectors (rich and not so rich) have in common!!!!! We never have enough money for coins so we all have a limited budget!!

Collectors with a very modest budget, take heart!!! We are all in this together!

I am frankly afraid to put my coins into a registry set(s) as I fear it would make me collect just to "keep up with the Joneses" rather than to collect them to please me and me alone.

But I do see TDN's point that it makes sense to share at least some pictures on the web with other collectors which "beats being locked away gathering dust in some old bank vault!"
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and don't really need the money for anything except coins

TDN,

Have you shared this sentiment with your wife? Will you share this with your kids when they get a little bit older? And, if you have so much money, why not open an animal sanctuary and get a few dogs to help you run the place? I'll even take a serious pay cut and go work at the sanctuary...

As for the Childs 1804, you know who owns that, right? I believe *they* have 2 1804's (both T1's, I believe), and a delicious silver plug. I was unable to determine if they own a '70-S dollar.

EVP

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• I do like being near the top of the charts, but that is not why I started and is not why I continue, in fact, I am sure before I ever get to complete my set, I will be off the charts. I started my set in 1997, before all this hoop-la started, but I do believe that if the registry had not started, I would have not learned as much about the series, and made many friends as I have. I owe most of my knowledge to the mercury collectors on the boards, they know who they are. I have been tested, in order to keep up with the dimes. It has been the best part of the collection. I do however get a great satisfaction, when I am able to put the entire set (so far collected) in a framed display, and look at the almost perfectly matched set of dimes. WOW, now that is a satifying part...just looking at them little ladies...!
    I do however agree that many sets out there need to share the pics with everyone, and it does strike up MANY conversations about the coins themselves. I believe that many collectors, have there own tastes, and that makes for a nice coversation here and there. Like, Fairlaneman and myself, going back and forth about Bathed (blast white) coins that I collect, and the thick toned coins he collects, this is what makes it fun!
    So if many out there are collecting just to be on top, they are going to miss the best part of collecting in the first place. Makeing friends and learning, and being able to pass on all the knowledge that you do have to the young and not so young, this is why we are here anyway. I only hope that everyone here has a great time!
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    My satisfaction comes from the experiences I had building my two cent set and the fun I had doing it. I've met and talked to a lot of collectors, dealers, and knowledgeable people along the way. And I discovered two mispunched numerals on a single coin, previously unknown.

My set is incomplete to be the absolute finest. Maybe I'll get there some day. I look at it as a symbol of accomplishment. I know in many cases my entire set couldn't buy just one coin from some sets. But at the same time, I have something no one else has too. image

TDN,

You made two fine points. One about selling. Regardless your set's position, relative to another, if you're a collector, you collect. If you're an collector/investor you take the opportunity when prices are favorable, to make a profit. There are many collectors that "missed the boat" in the late 80's because they are "collectors". And others got burnt chasing the market because they were after the money.

The second point is who's got the finest set. My little set of Two Cents is currently the finest. But there are two coins I can upgrade, if they ever become available. One, the 1864 in MS67RD is a pop 1 coin. The other, the 1865 in MS67RD is a pop 2. An 1865 came up for auction a few months ago and I missed it. Had I known of the auction, I would own it now. Maybe next time.

DAM

Dan
  • Registerd sets are nice. I have the lowly thought of Sac Proofs tied at # 1. I am just starting an Ike proof set that I will never be able to afford to go higher than #9. Suzy A`s that will be middle of the pack eventually. But I cannot wait to see the entire complete Dollar sets in front of me. To me it will be as good as a #1 set because I will have worked at it as hard as a person at the the top, maybe even harder considering my resources. My favorite all time set is one that I am starting and it will not be able to be registerd as it is a 1943 MS-67 date and 3 mint set. Steelies, FB fishing lures ,FS Jeffs. and the beautiful Walking Lady. To me what more could you ask for in a set and it will never be known but to me. Of course by the time I get all the Ladies my eyesight will be shot from the searchBecause they require special attention. But that`s okay because the hunt is the fun part.
  • scherscher Posts: 924
    PQ Piece says its just about the money...I dont think so..I have several sets in the top 5 and even a few that are number one..and I can tell ya its not about the money..finding the "best" is not always so easy its a real challenge and when a set is complete at the highest level it is a great sense of accomplishment for me..I have started collecting several sets that it has taken me years to find a lousy 3 coins that are acceptable condition I cant imagine how I will fill when I find the other 2/3's of the set...
    bruce scher
    Hi Bruce....
    not ALL about the money...
    It takes time,energy,talent,etc.
    I have shown..like alot of others that a nice set can be completed on a budget.
    I love the chase for sure.
    But..look at the guy ahead of me in the Peace dollar sets.
    His set is 4 coins ahead of me.
    If someone gave me the 20k that it would take to catch him..It would be easy.
    then take the #1 peace dollar set.
    Probably 100k ahead of me.

He BOUGHT that set as the number 1 set and improved on it.
    I was also offered that set for 200k.

Again..all about the money.

If you look at the morgan sets above me..
    they are 7 figure sets.
    Mine is a 6 figure set.

You give me a million dollars to spend on my morgan set,and I will have lots of fun.

It takes money..time,talent,and a bunch of other things..but without the money..it can't happen.

I love debating this subject..

Here is the real deal..

You give all us registry collectors and the exact same amount of money..1 year,and that would be a real competition...where it would give everyone satisfaction !
    Larry
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Thrill from having the Best Registry Set because That Will Not Ever happen. The Thrill is Knowing that the Best within the Budget is Registered.
      It is a Shame that All Registry Participants Do Not Get Along as Well as the Merc People do. Taking Advice, Giving Advice, Having Coins Found and Finding Coins for Other Members is in a Way a Great Thrill for Myself. The Good Natured Kidding between the Members and the Relationships that have been Made in the Last Year Plus are Just Priceless also.
        For a Period of Time I will Admit Climbing the Ranking Ladder warpped My true Sense of Collecting. Hopefully after Sitting Back and Re-Evaluting Exactly what is Important when Collecting, this Will Not Happen Again. Competition Can Be Cruel and Brutal but It can also be Much Fun if Kept in the right Perspective.
          The Hunt and Great People make this Hobby Great just as I am sure was the Case before Registries or Grading Services Arrived on the Numismatic Scene.
            Ken
          1. orevilleoreville Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
            This is what I like about being primarily a type coin collector. It is similar to being a time traveler or as in the Star Trek movie being part of the "nexus" the ability to float from one home to another to dabble here and there to see more of the world.

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
          2. There is a thrill of competing for a few small population coins to complete your set or raise your ranking. Once you've made it to the top 5 of any set, that is where the real competition begins!
            Chris

Pura Vida!
          3. RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
            I can't remember the tv commercial in the early seventies (I think it was matchbox cars?), but the spokesperson was a little guy with a mustache, who could talk (understandably) faster than anyone.
            I realized then that it would be cool to be the best at something, anything. This guy was a millionaire because he was the best at something. He could talk fast.
            I like being number one in coin series in the pcgs registry, but it made me realize that it isn't going to make me a millionaire, and I already was number one at other things, ie., family, etc.
            The real satisfaction comes with this realization.
          4. wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
            TDN is correct. Money simply can not buy most of the Registry sets these days. Of course, if someone offered TDN $100,000,000 for his 1885 he would sell, but we are talking rationally here. These top sets are in as strong hands a they have ever been. Just talking 20th century sets for the moment, virtually no amount of money could buy you the top MS Jefferson set, the top MS silver Roosie set, the top MS silver quarter set, the top MS Clad quarter set, nearly any of the PR top sets of 20th century coins, etc., etc.

I wish everyone good health and I suspect many #1 sets will only open up when heirs inherit the coins. Wondercoin.
            Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
          5. PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
            Wondercoin..you say money won't buy MOST #1 registry sets..is MOST 51% or more than 51% ??
            Most sounds like 90% to me..

I disagree...

I guarantee that I can put together at least 51% of the # 1 sets if I had the money..or if someone paid me to do it.

Maybe 10% of the sets would be difficult..

I am available if someone has lots of cash and wants to spend it image
            Larry

POB 854
            Temecula CA 92593
            310-541-7222 office
            310-710-2869 cell
            www.LSRarecoins.com
            Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
            Chicago August 11-15
          6. wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
            "I am available if someone has lots of cash and wants to spend it
            Larry"

Larry: I'm interested. Would you please check out my list of series I need finest known coins in and please offer them to me. Whole collections even better image I'm serious of course. Wondercoin.
            Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
          7. RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
            Again, it shouldn't go into devisiveness.
            "I could buy the best sets if...."
            Yes, that is obviously true, but that is not THE WAY IT IS.
            In reality, those who choose to be number one, do it. Those who don't choose to, do not.
            Good coins are good to have , but good coin-buddies are better. image
          8. PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
            Just mail me a blank check..

or better yet..make it for 3-4 million dollars like it takes to buy the #1 morgan set.
            I would have the time of my life putting together that set.

I will find the coins..
            again..

I said MOST sets..

I asked you what most sets means ??

How many different registry sets are there ??
            100 different ones ?
            I have no idea..
            But again..
            51% of them would be no problem..
            Larry image

POB 854
            Temecula CA 92593
            310-541-7222 office
            310-710-2869 cell
            www.LSRarecoins.com
            Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
            Chicago August 11-15
          9. wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
            ", but good coin-buddies are better. "

And, you have several devoted ones image Well said. Wondercoin.
          10. PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
            Registry..
            ok..I choose to be # 1 in the morgan set..
            how will I do it without the money ??

Jack Lee..tons of money

NFL tons of money

California set..tons of money

Mike casper..half ton of money image

Larry Shapiro....not much money..But I bet I have gotten tons more satisfaction putting together the best sets I could on a limited budget..

This can go on forever..

I am not gonna budge from my viewpoint image

Larry

POB 854
            Temecula CA 92593
            310-541-7222 office
            310-710-2869 cell
            www.LSRarecoins.com
            Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
            Chicago August 11-15
          11. PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
            Coin buddies are cool ..
            POB 854
            Temecula CA 92593
            310-541-7222 office
            310-710-2869 cell
            www.LSRarecoins.com
            Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
            Chicago August 11-15
          12. WhitewashqtrWhitewashqtr Posts: 737 ✭✭✭
            If I had the best registered set, I would let you know!! But I am working on it!!
            HAVE A GREAT DAY! THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!!
          13. DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have to agree with Larry on the money thing. If Bill Gates wanted to, and that is the key here, wanted to, he could redo what Elisberg did easy. His problem would be time. Hunting down the top coins and offering whatever it took to get the coin. And believe me any coin can be bought, it's just a matter of how much. I have many coins I dearly love, but if I was offered an insane amount they are his. And no matter what anybody says, you all would have a selling point. This won't happen, so it is a moot point, but a fact.

Jon
          14. PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
            Here is more about the money thing..

The top peace set owner has 5 of the top 10 sets..and 6 of the top 20.

The same person..has 3 of the top 8 morgan sets.

That is 8 out of the top 18 sets combined..

U think money has something to do with it ??
            u think ?
            POB 854
            Temecula CA 92593
            310-541-7222 office
            310-710-2869 cell
            www.LSRarecoins.com
            Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
            Chicago August 11-15
          15. DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
            Yes, I do think. Looks like this guy will be hard to catch, but Bill Gates could. If I had the kind of money this Peace and Morgan Dollar guy has, I would personally go for more different sets rather than all those
            dups. Is he trying to corner the market? I think there are too many Morgans for even Bill Gates to do that!

Jon
          16. PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
            If I had that kind of money..
            I would move to Florida..have a nice home on a key somewhere..
            Boat,jet ski,and work as a coin dealer traveling the USA building registry sets for people image

And still have the exact same collection I have today image
            That is just me..
            Good night all,
            Larry
            POB 854
            Temecula CA 92593
            310-541-7222 office
            310-710-2869 cell
            www.LSRarecoins.com
            Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
            Chicago August 11-15
          17. RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
            What is this "GIVE me money and I can do it too", stuff?
            Maybe it should be put this way: Collect some money, than pursue the number one spot collecting coins. image
          18. PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
            The same two of you guys..always the same two..just don't get it..
            Larry
            POB 854
            Temecula CA 92593
            310-541-7222 office
            310-710-2869 cell
            www.LSRarecoins.com
            Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
            Chicago August 11-15
          19. relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

It means that you were dumber to spend more money than anybody else.

My posts viewed image times
            since 8/1/6
          20. braddickbraddick Posts: 22,995 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The same two of you guys..always the same two..just don't get it..
            Larry >>

Coin buddies.
            Sure you get it.

peacockcoins

21. tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
            Larry - no one is saying that it doesn't take money to be number one in most registry sets. Of course, the amount of money is all over the place. You can have the number one proof twenty cent set for about $75,000 or the number one MS twenty cent set (w/o 76CC) for much less. Or you can spend $3M and still not have the number one Morgan set. But it still comes down to opportunity.

BTW - these really rich guys? They got that way by being smart - not by being coin collectors! image
          22. RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
            You got that right, TDN. It is funny how the sour grapes and personal attacks come from the same few, who can't seem to find personal satisfaction with their own current position and choices and accomplishments.
          23. DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

With me it is not sour grapes. I don't dislike people with big money. I may envy them a little. I enjoy coin collecting, but lots of money would change my collecting habits. I hope that I would still love it in the same way. Also, I wasn't personally attacking anyone. Just didn't understand collecting so many of the same series, but that is none of my business and I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Like I said, I really enjoy coin collecting and this forum of other collectors to chat with.

Happy collecting.

Jon
          24. PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
            Registry ..you just don't have a clue..

I have no sour grapes at all..why you think that is your problem..
            These guys are smart TDN.. no question there..

Here is my last post on this thread..I hope.

It is not a competition about who is the best coin collector etc.

It is a competition on who likes coins and has the most money to collect them.

if we all had the same amount of money to start a collection,and someone judged what we bought with that money..THAT would be a fair competition..

Unlike the Yankees competing with Tampa bay ??
            Money vs not as much money..get it ?

Larry
            POB 854
            Temecula CA 92593
            310-541-7222 office
            310-710-2869 cell
            www.LSRarecoins.com
            Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
            Chicago August 11-15
          25. tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
            Even if you like coins and have money, you still have to have:

Opportunity
            Discipline
            Focus
            Desire

to get to number one in all but a few sets.

But Larry is correct - there are some sets that it's all about money (the number one set is for sale in its entirety). But that's registry playing - not coin collecting. Coin collecting involves all of the above!
          26. PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
            TDN Says it takes :

Opportunity
            Discipline
            Focus
            Desire

It sure does..
            And some luck..

Luck is the outcome of hard work some times..
            time for work here image
            Larry
            POB 854
            Temecula CA 92593
            310-541-7222 office
            310-710-2869 cell
            www.LSRarecoins.com
            Larry@LSRarecoins.com

Baltimore July 14-17
            Chicago August 11-15
          27. scherscher Posts: 924
            I sure agree with trade dollar nut...
            most those with the $$ didnt get that way from being slow..
            aaaaand just one more quick shot we all have options..could live in the back of the bus and spend all the $$ on wahtever..when we spend on coins its sometimes at the expense of another hobby or investment...ps its tough to accomplish a series of purchases that land you in the top spot.
            bruce scher
          28. I am getting to this thread a bit late.
            I put together my #1 set with relatively little money. Currently it can't be beat with any amount of money as I have all of the highest graded coins which includes one pop# 1 coin. The only way to get the #1 SBA$ MS set would be to buy mine or to make a new highest graded coin ( Maybe a 1981S in MS67 or MS68).
            Timing had a lot to do with my set. I started collecting SBA$'s back in 1995 when the registry didn't exist. I was lucky to get these coins before the competition began.
            For me the collecting experience has been a very pleasant diversion from my day to day " Life in the ER". I enjoy the search for new and better coins and the learning experience it involves. I also (usually) enjoy my interactions here on the board.

Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.
            (PAST) OWNER #1 SBA$ REGISTRY COLLECTOIN
          29. wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
            Oops - I forgot. Add MS SBA's to my list of unobtainable 20th century #1 sets absent an extraordinary offer.

PQPeace's analogy to baseball may be a good one. You want to buy a baseball team - pony up big $$. You want to buy a very good Registry set - pony up big $$. You want to buy the NY Yankees or the #1 set of SLQ's right now - pony up the unreal bucks image Wondercoin.
          30. RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
            It is those who think it only takes money to put together (not buy) a top notch set, that attempt to take away from the satisfaction for others above them in the registry, clueless though they may be.
            "The right place at the right time" is what it's about, and you don't get there just with bucks. It takes brains and manners, gentlemen.
          31. scherscher Posts: 924
            and speaaking of gentlemen and manners...had the opportunity to meet wondercoin the other nite..nice guy with a really exciting young son...his nickname is "toneboy"..a real class act this pair...and I was forced to part with a couple real pretty coins..
            bruce scher