Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

It just seemed like the right time

I’ve been a lurker for many many years. In my past profession it was just part of the job. Anyway, I figured why not, just go ahead and join the forum. Honestly, I’m not particularly the most talkative/sociable guy when it comes to things, but I do enjoy listening and learning new things. I enjoy hearing the different opinions and knowledge of other members , especially Mark Feld, Ricko, Perry Hall. JM Lanzaff is phenomenal. Always has a different take that’s pretty much right on. Anyway, I’m here now ready to roll.

Comments

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum! :)

• Options

Thank you

• Options
    RondorRondor Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

@Waterpig267 said:
    I’ve been a lurker for many many years. In my past profession it was just part of the job. Anyway, I figured why not, just go ahead and join the forum. Honestly, I’m not particularly the most talkative/sociable guy when it comes to things, but I do enjoy listening and learning new things. I enjoy hearing the different opinions and knowledge of other members , especially Mark Feld, Ricko, Perry Hall. JM Lanzaff is phenomenal. Always has a different take that’s pretty much right on. Anyway, I’m here now ready to roll.

I have lurked less but a new member here too! Welcome!

• Options

That’s ok . I enjoy his perspective.

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Waterpig267 said:
    That’s ok . I enjoy his perspective.

I do, as well!

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options

I once had a colleague who was constantly in trouble because he always had a different way of doing things. So, when I asked why did you do it that way ? He explained his reasoning and the rationale behind his decision ,it made sense to some degree. I could understand it. Not that I agreed with him ,but I could see why.

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wetcome
    You will enjoy it here

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard.

• Options

Thank you

• Options
    d9lowed9lowe Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭

What do you collect?

• Options
    CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf was a lawyer in a past life and is a compulsive debater presently. ;)

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • Options

Mostly pre 33 gold. Although, when I’m not looking for anything specific I’ll buy bullion.

• Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Waterpig267 said:
    I once had a colleague who was constantly in trouble because he always had a different way of doing things. So, when I asked why did you do it that way ? He explained his reasoning and the rationale behind his decision ,it made sense to some degree. I could understand it. Not that I agreed with him ,but I could see why.

In the French language, to say someone is right, usually you say they have raison or literally that they have reason to say what they are saying. It's a subtle, but important distinction in the International language of diplomacy.

Apart from that, welcome!

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Waterpig267... Welcome aboard. Thank you for your comment. We look forward to your contributions. Gold is always interesting - to me, and many others here. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi and
    Welcome to school!
    I say school because you'll not only be taught in coins but in ethics, manners and business. Glad to see you finally pulled the trigger. I too, were a long time lurker before finally deciding to join the enjoyment. Yes, as you mentioned, many knowledgeable people here. Some may be a bit harsh in their opinions. Don't take it too seriously. Ask any questions you may. Post often and mostly, have FUN!
    Once again,
    Welcome to the Forum.
    Joey ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. LG Lightning

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file