Home Metal Detecting

My big find for the day

Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally got some new batteries for my Bounty Hunter Time Ranger. It was alot of fun but the best find wis this diecast truck.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Comments

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lotsa fun, definitely gotta do it again if the rain ever stops!

• CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

You found a fire truck in the rain :D
    Or is that a fuel truck, pretty cool.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice honey dipper truck. Moisture in the soil is good for object signature. Get back out there. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

You reminded me of the one I dug a while back 😁
    I just knew it was a silver dollar 😂

The kid was pretty rough on this one.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice finds. From what I see lately, these will become scarce. Seems kids do not play outside in the dirt with toy trucks and things anymore. Cheers, RickO

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

cool find :)

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Nice finds. From what I see lately, these will become scarce. Seems kids do not play outside in the dirt with toy trucks and things anymore. Cheers, RickO

Yep they like to stay indoors with their Legos or Video games

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pocketpiececommems ... So very sadly true...... They are missing so much. Cheers, RickO

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @pocketpiececommems ... So very sadly true...... They are missing so much. Cheers, RickO

I do..........Then we would see who could jump off the swing seat at it's highest point and land without out breaking anything - the good old days........