Home Sports Talk

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, Wal-Mart now owns the Denver Broncos, and the Rollbacks are already starting.

Of course, I will be rooting heavily against the Broncos because of this, I've become very bitter towards Wal-Mart, I've noticed lately that at my local Wal-Mart neighborhood market has slowly raised the prices on a lot of stuff. Pepsi has gone up 70 cents, Funyuns have gone up over 65 cents, they even raised the price of Wonderbread, I'm very disappointed in them. And Folgers coffee is ridiculously priced, my wife has to have Folgers, God forbid I bring home Maxwell House!

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Of course, I will be rooting heavily against the Broncos because of this, I've become very bitter towards Wal-Mart, I've noticed lately that at my local Wal-Mart neighborhood market has slowly raised the prices on a lot of stuff. Pepsi has gone up 70 cents, Funyuns have gone up over 65 cents, they even raised the price of Wonderbread, I'm very disappointed in them. And Folgers coffee is ridiculously priced, my wife has to have Folgers, God forbid I bring home Maxwell House!

It's not just Walmart

edited June 8, 2022 9:23AM

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

It's not just Walmart

You know, Wal-Mart neighborhood market is actually right across the street from me, and the other grocery store is pretty far, so I haven't been to another grocery store in years, geography has me trapped, and there's no escape, and now horses are starting to appear in Wal-Mart advertising!

Nope, too late, the Wal-Mart effect is already starting, they got John Elway.

Oh, the Broncos new logo has just been released, hot off the press!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,164 ✭✭✭✭✭

For some reason I’m expecting Jim Harbaugh to be be making an appearance soon….

@perkdog said:

$8.00 a pair, at least you can still get a good deal on khakis!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,164 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

$8.00 a pair, at least you can still get a good deal on khakis!

I knew it!!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

edited June 8, 2022 11:54AM

Wal-Mart is completely out of control, they're going to make Russell Wilson wear an employee vest during games!

Unbelievable.

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.

@Alfonz24 said:

edited June 8, 2022 2:14PM

This is ridiculous, the Waltons aren't wasting any time asserting themselves on the Broncos, you have to show a receipt when you leave the game, just like Wal-Mart!

🤔

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    🤔

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys are creative, I'll give you that. :D

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

i cut a man with a funyun once , JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!

as far as elway goes , he owns about 40 car dealerships his probably doing ok