Home U.S. Coin Forum

Happy anniversary GIVEAWAY - One year today as a member!

Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 29, 2022 6:34PM in U.S. Coin Forum

WOW! Just noticed today it is my one year anniversary for joining CU !!!!
So to commemorate, I'll do a giveaway. Just reply to this thread and I'll write down all the Members on slips of paper and put them in the biggest Tupperware bowl I have, shake the Hell out of it, and Wednesday, June 1st, I'll pull the winner - that should give me enough time to get you your prize by the weekend. I will pull a Flying Eagle from my Dansco as the prize - date of my choice - no 56 - :D

PLEASE NOTE: When I "LIKE" your entry that means I have entered it. Contest entry will officially end at midnight, Tuesday May 31!!!!!

I'll post and PM the winner when the time comes. Have fun, be safe, and Happy Memorial Day Weekend !!!!!!!!!!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Comments

• 1madman1madman Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance. Happy anniversary

• gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

Count me in. Thanks for a chance.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the milestone. And who can pass up a chance for a nice flyer. Thanks for the chance.

• CoinHunter4CoinHunter4 Posts: 311 ✭✭✭✭

I’ll join!

Thanks for the chance!!

Young Numismatist. Over 20 successful transactions including happy BST transactions with @CoinHoarder, @Namvet69, @Bruce7789, @TeacherCollector, @JWP, @CuKevin, @CoinsExplorer, @greencopper, @PapiNE and @privatecoin

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" -Benjamin Franklin

• silverbulsilverbul Posts: 139 ✭✭✭

• CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,567 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats!

• AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations and thanks for the chance!

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn......... I better get a writing........... LOL!

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

The boys and I would be honored to join you in celebrating your first year. Count us in. Thanks buddy. Wow. You and Gumby Congratulations guys 😉🙀🦫

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like you have a thing for FE cents.

• KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance
    Those FE look great in that album

Frank D

• OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂 🤣

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• erwindocerwindoc Posts: 5,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool give-a-way! Congrats on a year! Thanks for the chance!

Before you do this, I'm assuming (and I probably shouldn't have to ask) but you do have a replacement Flying Eagle for that Dansco.........correct??

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• JMS1223JMS1223 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like fun. Cool prize!

• KliaoKliao Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on 1 year! Feels like you've been here longer than that. Thanks for the chance!

Collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OAKSTAR said:
    Before you do this, I'm assuming (and I probably shouldn't have to ask) but you do have a replacement Flying Eagle for that Dansco.........correct??

No - makes it fun again to look for a replacement - although the prices of circulated FE's has gone up significantly

edited May 29, 2022 6:51AM

@Steven59 said:

@OAKSTAR said:

No - makes it fun again to look for a replacement - although the prices of circulated FE's has gone up significantly

Really?? Hmmm, okay. I'm glad I asked. That sure is generous of you. Thanks again!!

• EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m in. Thanks for the giveaway! 👍🏻

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • hfjacintohfjacinto Posts: 847 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really like Flying Eagles. Happy Anniversary.

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your generosity and contributions to this great hobby!

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the opportunity.

• alaura22alaura22 Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance. Happy anniversary

• d9lowed9lowe Posts: 310 ✭✭✭✭

Count me in!! Happy Anniversary

• CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations! Those who stick around for a year end up being good contributors.

Thanks for the contest.

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotta love that copper. Congrats on the year and thank you for the game.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭✭

WOW!! What an awesome giveaway! ANY of those FE's would be a more-than-welcome addition to my sorely-lacking collection! Thank you so much for the opportunity, and congrats on your Anniversary here!

-- Dave :)

• MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance at the giveaway. Gonna do one of my own soon.

• smuglrsmuglr Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on the milestone. Please count me in. A very impressive page of cents. Thanks.

• crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for this chance at a super nice give away. Here’s to your first year with hope of many happy returns,
    Joe😊

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time goes Flying (Eagle) by while you are learning and having fun on the Forum. Count me in.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • radiomanradioman Posts: 766 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance

• Stingray63Stingray63 Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2022 2:20PM

Congrats!
    Please add me in. I love the Flying Eagles.

Pocket Change Inspector

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on your anniversary. I love this place. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭

congratulations on your milestone

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steven59... Congratulations on your one year anniversary. And thank you for your contributions to the forum, I enjoy your posts. Cheers, RickO

• Coin_nut1977Coin_nut1977 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats!

• DscoinDscoin Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats and thank you!!

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

• Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations and thanks for the opportunity!

Successful BST transactions with 171 members. Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • JimWJimW Posts: 556 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for being part of this community and the chance for an FE!

Successful BST Transactions: erwindoc, VTchaser, moursund, robkool, RelicKING, Herb_T, Meltdown, ElmerFusterpuck

• jshaulisjshaulis Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

Wow, cool give away. Would love a chance to win!

Successful transactions with forum members commoncents05, dmarks, Coinscratch, Bullsitter, DCW, TwoSides2aCoin, Namvet69 (facilitated for 3rd party), Tetromibi, ProfLizMay, MASSU2, MWallace, Bruce7789, Twobitcollector, 78saen, U1chicago, Rob41281

• tincuptincup Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

A generous offer that I cannot refuse! Count me in and thanks!

----- kj
  • Bigbuck1975Bigbuck1975 Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice gesture, congrats on 1 year.

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Count me in..... I have an opening for you!
    bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • delistampsdelistamps Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Jumping in under the wire!

• vplite99vplite99 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance! I am in.

Vplite99
  • lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's an awesome giveaway! Count me in!

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance. Happy anniversary.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy anniversary!

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file