Home Metal Detecting
Options

Oak tree threepence

Just thought I would share this amazing find with you all,

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tynetraveller2000 .... Welcome to the MD forum.... And yes, that is a great find. Cheers, RickO

• Options

Kept the faith with my nox 800 15"coil

• Options
    No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice find. Tell us the story of your find when you have time.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

Way cool, that's a good pick up

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats, I'd like to know the particulars. Great coin to study up on. Some good details are still present. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@No Headlights said:
    Very nice find. Tell us the story of your find when you have time.

Been detecting on and off for over 40 years, never found anything like this in fact I didn't know these coins existed ,not really talked about over here ,apparently it's only the third one found in Old England.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow... Then that is a remarkable find @tynetraveller2000 . Let us know the final disposition of the coin. Cheers, RickO

• Options

@ricko said:
    Wow... Then that is a remarkable find @tynetraveller2000 . Let us know the final disposition of the coin. Cheers, RickO

Will do, like I said it's out of my control at the moment be nice if I get to keep it

• Options

@Namvet69 said:
    Congrats, I'd like to know the particulars. Great coin to study up on. Some good details are still present. Peace Roy

It's a noe28 salmon 6-b variant