Home Sports Talk
Options

The official Jeff Fisher's ripped jeans thread

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you ever owned a pair? Let us know in the comments section!

Comments

• Options

I have never owned a pair, but I have noticed that they seem to be in style, a lot of people are wearing them these days.

• Options
    edited May 22, 2022 9:01AM

I have noticed James Harden likes to wear ripped jeans.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't care what he wears just so long as he doesn't bring his fashion show anywhere around the Rams. The last year that he was head coach, the Rams were so bad that fans were just shaking their heads and laughing about the clown show down on the field. He was the Head Clown. Midway through that season, 2016, the fans would start chanting "Fishers gotta go!" It usually started in the 3rd quarter. By the end of the season the "Fishers gotta go!" chorus would get started before the kickoff! It was funny. I wondered what it was like for him to have 50/60,000 people requesting that he vacate the premises.....ASAP!

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    I don't care what he wears just so long as he doesn't bring his fashion show anywhere around the Rams. The last year that he was head coach, the Rams were so bad that fans were just shaking their heads and laughing about the clown show down on the field. He was the Head Clown. Midway through that season, 2016, the fans would start chanting "Fishers gotta go!" It usually started in the 3rd quarter. By the end of the season the "Fishers gotta go!" chorus would get started before the kickoff! It was funny. I wondered what it was like for him to have 50/60,000 people requesting that he vacate the premises.....ASAP!

That's probably why he's coaching in the USFL now, if he stinks it up in the USFL, look for him in the XFL in 2023!

• Options

Fiddlesticks, I can't find a photo of Aaron Rodgers in ripped jeans, but I remember when he dressed in all denim, and he had that little denim hat on, he reminded me of Robin Hood.

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

DD, you're just jealous. You secretly have a man crush on that lad. Just come out and admit it.

Have a nice day
  • Options

Oh, Steph Curry wears ripped jeans.

• Options

A lot of celebrities > @streeter said:

DD, you're just jealous. You secretly have a man crush on that lad. Just come out and admit it.

No sir, I'm a Tom Brady man!

• Options

Michael Jordan wears ripped jeans!

• Options

Some of these ripped jeans look ridiculous, look at Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, those are too ripped.

• Options

Imagine Jeff Fisher in a pair of these!

• Options

God, those tight jeans are hideous, men should not be allowed to wear tight jeans.

• Options

The evolution of ripped jeans!

• Options

Oh my goodness, don't try to make your own ripped jeans.

• Options

• Options

And don't wear ripped jeans in the sun too long.

• Options

Nick Saban wears ripped jeans, while he's coaching!

• Options

Ok folks, this thread has run it's course, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Pick up a pair of ripped jeans at your local clothing store today, but you'll have to hurry, because they're selling like hotcakes!

• Options

The next big trend you ask? Men wearing daisy dukes!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

The pair that Brady is wearing I’d wear but that’s it.

In my opinion these ripped jeans are for Women

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a style. Styles come and go. As does the need to be in style within our own individual lives.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    It's a style. Styles come and go. As does the need to be in style within our own individual lives.

Yes, styles come and go.....and then come back again.. Those ripped jeans?.... Those were in style here long, long ago. For the girls. Then it went away. Now it's back. People are just wearing what Grandma wore when she was a kid.......But now it's the boys too!?.....My, my.....some things have changed.
    Photo from the early 1970's......Back then they were called "Distressed Jeans."..... A girl thing.

• Options
    edited May 22, 2022 5:54PM

I tried to find a photo of Tom Brady in ripped jeans, couldn't find one, the man doesn't wear them. Aaron Rodgers on the other hand, that's a different story.

• Options

The new trend has begun.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't like this type of thread. 🤷

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s a combination of hilarious and horrifying 😂😂😂😱😱😱

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Come on, guys. Isn't there a training camp or something else to talk about? Lol

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options

@AFLfan said:
    Come on, guys. Isn't there a training camp or something else to talk about? Lol

Yes Todd, I am going to work on a thread about amazing sports records, I'm done with this daisy dukes thread.

• Options
    edited May 26, 2022 12:27PM

Personally, I like the ripped jeans look!

Go Chippewa!

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    edited May 26, 2022 3:27PM

@Alfonz24 said:

Alfonz, you only posted this picture of Terry Baby to get under my skin because you know that he is The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant's Boy Toy.......Well congratulations, it worked.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damaged goods,less material=higher price. The American way.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".