Home Sports Talk
Options

10 days of horror

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 23, 2022 2:01PM in Sports Talk

i straddled the fence as to whether i should post this or not, but i ultimately decided to go through with it since it has ties to sports. i was at a Mavs game a little over a week ago and i'm having an extremely difficult time wrapping my head around this. first, i have no earthly idea how this nefarious plan was executed to perfection to begin with. at any point in time inside that arena you are practically elbow to elbow with people..........even when you go to the bathroom. second, since reading this story i have put myself in the shoes of the father of this girl and i shudder to think the man i would have morphed into had this happened to my own flesh and blood. the most politically correct thing i can say is that i would have required serious divine intervention. the most politically incorrect thing i can say is something that unfortunately cannot be said here.

also, one thing this particular article fails to mention is that she was also forcibly raped by this clan of oxygen thieves. takes a lot for something to stop me in my tracks, but this story accomplished that.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/21/teen-girl-trafficked-from-mavericks-game-found-10-days-later-in-oklahoma/

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21, 2022 10:55AM

If a child asks you if monsters are real?.....Tell them the truth..... YES. Those creatures are proof positive......A riddle for me has always been; How is it possible for a group of sickos to get together and do what they do? One lone animal I understand, but the other? Those "things' aren't human.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have zero tolerance for scum that do things to people like this, especially a child. They should lock them up and throw away the keys. If I was the girl's father, it would have taken everything I got to keep me from going after those people and taking justice into my own hands. This story kind of reminds me of another incident that happened recently, a guy did something horrible to Cain Velasquez's daughter, and Cain Velasquez tried to kill the guy and now Cain Velasquez is in jail on attempted murder charges. You might remember, Cain Velasquez was a UFC fighter, he is seen in this photo after brutally destroying Brock Lesnar.

• Options
    edited May 21, 2022 11:02AM

This is Cain Velasquez's mugshot, the details have since been released of why he went after the guy.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21, 2022 1:57PM

As some of you are aware I worked in a prison for 20 years, my last housing unit assignment was in charge of the “Predator” unit aka the child molestor unit.

I was in this unit for almost 2 years and the diabolical scum I was around and the crimes that some of these guys were in there for are unimaginable and too horrific to even detail.

The Evil of Man has no limits.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

I began to write a response, but I deleted it. I found my dark side coming out in terms of the horror I would wreak upon the perpetrators of this unthinkable nightmare they forced upon this girl, who is now scarred for life.

While they may be arrested, I sincerely hope their time in prison is nightmarish and that their tenure there be very short lived and they all develop a very serious breathing problem.

• Options
    edited May 21, 2022 5:12PM

@perkdog said:
    As some of you are aware I worked in a prison for 20 years, my last housing unit assignment was in charge of the “Predator” unit aka the child molestor unit.

I was in this unit for almost 2 years and the diabolical scum I was around and the crimes that some of these guys were in there for are unimaginable and too horrific to even detail.

Right......And tell me if I'm wrong Perky........When the average Joe/Jane meets one of those "diabolical scum".... Joe/Janes impression of the scum is..." What a nice guy!....He just wants to help.". Diabolical is correct. Am I right?.......I'm dealing with a guy just released after a 10 year stretch. One of the diabolical scum you were around. Son of a family friend. She's an 82 year old widow and she keeps bringing Baby Boy out for visits. I'm tearing my hair out! The guy makes my skin crawl......He just wants to help. Yeah, right. What do I do?....I want to tell him to never NEVER come here again but I don't want to hurt the old lady's feelings. She's all alone except for The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant and me. Got any advice?......It's driving me nuts.

• Options
    edited May 21, 2022 5:33PM

I took my two oldest boys to a Ram/Raider preseason game at Anaheim Stadium when they were just little kids. They both left their seats to go to the bathroom or get a soda? While they were gone the whole place erupted into a riot. Typical Raider fan crap. Anyway, I was frantic about my boys. Where were they? I was fighting my way through all the drunk idiots trying to find them. I asked a cop for help but he said there was nothing he could do.....Finally I found them and we headed for the exit.......I cannot imagine the terror of the parents of that girl in Dallas....Unimaginable.

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@perkdog said:

Right......And tell me if I'm wrong Perky........When the average Joe/Jane meets one of those "diabolical scum".... Joe/Janes impression of the scum is..." What a nice guy!....He just wants to help.". Diabolical is correct. Am I right?.......I'm dealing with a guy just released after a 10 year stretch. One of the diabolical scum you were around. Son of a family friend. She's an 82 year old widow and she keeps bringing Baby Boy out for visits. I'm tearing my hair out! The guy makes my skin crawl......He just wants to help. Yeah, right. What do I do?....I want to tell him to never NEVER come here again but I don't want to hurt the old lady's feelings. She's all alone except for The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant and me. Got any advice?......It's driving me nuts.

If the guy is a sexual offender, I wouldn't let him anywhere near those kids, to hell with people's feelings, protect those kids.

• Options
    edited May 21, 2022 6:10PM

And,....About a year ago, Little Hydrantette Jenny went for a stroll.

Once everyone figured out she was missing, panic set in. The whole family was here and people started out North, South,.. all over the ranch! I went out to the road with her Mommy. Well, a lady found Jenny walking down the road about 1/2 mile from the house. Here they came holding hands walking back home! I gave that woman the biggest hug and kiss ever! Now, Jenny's 8 year old brother is totally paranoid about where his little sister is......always looking for her. He always makes sure the gate is closed and locked......Jenny says, " Papa, lock the gate."......don't worry about that baby.......I can't imagine, what it would be like to lose a little child.....Oh, those poor parents in Dallas.....and the girl. God Help Them.

• Options

You can't let kids out of your sight, especially in public, there are too many evil people out there. All it takes is a few seconds and the kid is gone, just like that. You have to keep your kids in your sight AT ALL TIMES. And Hydrant, if that guy gives you bad vibes, I seriously wouldn't let him anywhere near those kids.

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@Hydrant said:

@perkdog said:

If the guy is a sexual offender, I wouldn't let him anywhere near those kids, to hell with people's feelings, protect those kids.

Of course you are correct Wise One.....Under no circumstances would I allow him to be here when the kids are around. That hasn't been an issue so far.......when and if that is the case, I will put my foot down. To Hell with peoples feelings.......

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@doubledragon said:

@Hydrant said:

@perkdog said:

Of course you are correct Wise One.....Under no circumstances would I allow him to be here when the kids are around. That hasn't been an issue so far.......when and if that is the case, I will put my foot down. To Hell with peoples feelings.......

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

@perkdog said:

We should discuss this via PM

Let me know if that works for you

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

Very sick. There are monsters all around us. Not just a few; but many. Sounds like Dallas Law Enforcement and the Arena were of little to no help. This is all disturbing. I'm sure there were video monitors all in the arena. Just terrible. I'm glad she is safe now and hopefully can recover. Just a nightmare.

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey guys. I think we can all agree that what happened to the little girl in the OP is absolutely horrific and evokes a lot of emotion. No one has done anything wrong, but I am going to lock this one down just so it doesn't get really ugly. Thanks for understanding.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
This discussion has been closed.