Home Metal Detecting

You don't need to go far

Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Walked across the street from my house, got a new neighbor who gave me permission. House is circa 1925, dug a couple of old lipsticks, a crushed thimble, assorted metal widgets and then finally a 1919 Buff. Appears to be a 2 feather. Enjoy. The hunt continues. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

Comments

• PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice find!!

Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

Sports: NHL & NFL

Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

• Bayard1908Bayard1908 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭✭

That's nicer condition that any old nickel I've ever dug. The ones I find have turned orange or red.

• No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here in Iowa, they come out black if they have been in the ground for any length of time. Congrats Roy. Nice talking with you yesterday.
    Jim

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool, ya got a new friend as well

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice find... and maybe there are more treasures there. Cheers, RickO

• JWPJWP Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hard to believe a 1919 buff. What great find and in your neighbors yard. :#

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Looks like a 2 feather.
    Here is a couple example