Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My Libertad Collection. W/New Addition

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 1, 2022 10:11PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi guys,
Love these darn coins!
Just picked up my 6th Libertad. An early one too. From The Central States Show.

1 Onza 1985 #6

1 Onza 1986 pf.

1 Onza 2011

1/2 Onza 2018 pf.

1/20 Onza 2016 pf.

1 Onza 2020 pf. 70

More to come...
Thanks guys :)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 7,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1, 2022 11:27PM

Beautiful coins with lots of blast! Mexico Libertads are one of my fav Mexico issues and commanding high demand / prices. A slabbed MS 70 easily brings $100.

Going into Pandemic I had 60-70 slabbed Mex Libertads in 69 and 70. Retailed all of them cost plus (a bundle)….. B)

They are real super deal, affordable, and much lower pop than US generic dollars. :D

So Cali Area - Coins & Currency
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeyCoins .... Beautiful coins... Looks like you are building a set.... Been thinking about adding one of these to my silver pile. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Eldorado9Eldorado9 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like those!

• Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice. IMHO, don't go for the gold on these unless your wallet does not have a bottom to it.

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice Joey, I too have a few of these great looking pieces. Proof is the way to go. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

Given the premiums I'm seeing there are a lot of others that love these darn coins :). Enjoy!

The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited January 21, 2023 10:00AM

Just recent, I picked up double the amount of what I posted back then, from 6 to 12.
    Pics later...

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    edited January 21, 2023 11:35AM

I will buy a few 1 oz silver PCGS pieces usually MS69 for my table at an upcoming show. These are beautiful coins that have strong demand but have noticed slight acquisition uptick lately.

• Options
    edited February 13, 2023 5:36PM

Two More since!

2021 Narcos Libertad

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxdHkI4MXFfSglKNm6SBMIRDX2Gf3f5FVo
    Improved Photos

• Options
    edited February 13, 2023 7:49PM

Really nice. Will be out buying some more. Earlier dates bringing more money, aggressive bidding.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file