Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

🪙Rare Last year memorial 2008-D Lincoln

SpecGotCoinsSpecGotCoins Posts: 213 ✭✭

I love you all ~Spec ✌️

“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

Comments

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

One million dollars!

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

2008-D Lincoln Cent - Mintage: 2,849,600,000

• Options

I apologize. I saw a video on YouTube and it said that this type was worth money. A business trike Denver minted 2008 in good condition

I love you all ~Spec ✌️

• Options

I'm just trying to make some money as my father recently shot me in the stomach nearly missing vital organs and is now in jail awaiting his court date. He was the one making money and now my 72 Year old blind mother and I are left with no money and a broken family. It's not a sob story nor do I want pity I'm merely explaining why I may have high hopes and may let some details slip through the cracks as I'm juggling trying to stay afloat, caring for my mom, dealing with PTSD from having my own dad shoot me. I will try to be more informed and selective about what I post in the buy sell trade section. Again, I'm sorry. If anyone doesn't believe me you may message me and I can provide you with details, records and names so that you can assure yourself that I'm being truthful. Thank you, happy collecting 🪙🤕

I love you all ~Spec ✌️

• Options

Thanks J2035. ✌️😊

I love you all ~Spec ✌️

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1, 2022 11:48AM

We have many coin experts here who can answer any questions you may have regarding coins. Stick around!
    :)

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your life situation would appear to involve more important decisions than trying to sell coins without knowledge and experience. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinHoarder said:
    2008-D Lincoln Cent - Mintage: 2,849,600,000

As in...........................BILLIONS!!!

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options

Lol Namvet. True, and I'm trying my best but the coins keep calling me. I don't spend all day looking for them but I gotta have a little time for coins. I love looking. It's my little time away from the world and it's problems.

I love you all ~Spec ✌️

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

We need more than just pictures on your posts. What do you want us to do? Are you buying, selling or Trading? We need a word picture to go along with the photos so we know what we're actually looking at.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

Thanks jwp. I would like to sell

I love you all ~Spec ✌️

• Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

This Lincoln is worth 1 cent. Spend it. If you combined your 68-s and this listing you still would not be able to buy a cup of coffee.

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

You Tube is probably the WORST source for reliable numismatic information. Get yourself a Redbook and then READ IT.

• Options

Redbook? Relax guys. I'll get better, sheesh lol

I love you all ~Spec ✌️

• Options
    bigmountainlionbigmountainlion Posts: 203 ✭✭✭

If you want to sell something, look for quarters minted with w mint mark or Wisconsin missing leaf quarters. Nobody here is going to buy common cents minted in billions. Or get a job , you will make way more than searching coins.

• Options

I love you all ~Spec ✌️

This discussion has been closed.