Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2020 W Enders!!!

One of the fun parts of CRH for me is scoring these W Enders, these two are 2020 W as you can tell by the V75. I will open these from time to time. Other times I put them up for sale. These two I put up for sale on me Etsy Page. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1052344363/2-mystery-2020-w-ender-quarter-rolls?click_key=093e52d0555560882bc7951671430e5a6410386c:1052344363&click_sum=c2484c09&ref=shop_home_active_20&frs=1

Comments

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2022 12:30PM

If the other end does not have a shiny quarter AND your pictured W is not shiny and uncriculated (indicating an uncirculated roll of all the same quarters) what you have is a circulated W that found its way on the end of a roll of misc. circulated quarters that got re-rolled by Loomis. If so, highly, highly, highly unlikely there is another W in the roll. As a seller you should disclose the appearance of the other end for the benefit of buyers who, from your listing description, might think they are getting a full roll of the same, uncirculated quarters that would likely contain more than one W. Odds of there being another W in a roll of circualted quarters with a W on the end are much, much, much lower than a circulated roll showing no W on the end. I average about 1-2 Ws in a whole box (50 rolls) of circulated quarters.

Disagree that it is spam, it is just in the wrong forum and only because he is trying to sell his find. Belongs in the BST.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still have a bunch of W ender rolls in my collection from new rolls bank boxes.

It was always a thrill to find them upon opening the sealed box.😉

One day I might open a few to see if I can find the elusive MS67 or MS68 quarter!🤞

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinbuf said:

Worse. It's Etsy spam.

• Options
    arby96arby96 Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    If the other end does not have a shiny quarter AND your pictured W is not shiny and uncriculated (indicating an uncirculated roll of all the same quarters) what you have is a circulated W that found its way on the end of a roll of misc. circulated quarters that got re-rolled by Loomis. If so, highly, highly, highly unlikely there is another W in the roll. As a seller you should disclose the appearance of the other end for the benefit of buyers who, from your listing description, might think they are getting a full roll of the same, uncirculated quarters that would likely contain more than one W. Odds of there being another W in a roll of circualted quarters with a W on the end are much, much, much lower than a circulated roll showing no W on the end. I average about 1-2 Ws in a whole box (50 rolls) of circulated quarters.

Disagree that it is spam, it is just in the wrong forum and only because he is trying to sell his find. Belongs in the BST.

Well one needs to read the discription of the add. Never stated it was Uncirculated, I have pulled 2 W's from one roll once, which I state, That is once in Over 175,000 dollars searched, I have also pulled 5 W's from one box twice, several times I pulled 4 from one box, lost of threes which is more common than I thought it would be. > @derryb said:

@coinbuf said:

Love Spam and Eggs!

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@coinbuf said:

Worse. It's Etsy spam.

Love Spam and Eggs in the Morning!

• Options

@arby96 said:
    One of the fun parts of CRH for me is scoring these W Enders, these two are 2020 W as you can tell by the V75. I will open these from time to time. Other times I put them up for sale. These two I put up for sale on me Etsy Page. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1052344363/2-mystery-2020-w-ender-quarter-rolls?click_key=093e52d0555560882bc7951671430e5a6410386c:1052344363&click_sum=c2484c09&ref=shop_home_active_20&frs=1

Sorry if I posted the link in the wrong area. That sure brought out the aggressive individuals on this site. There are always a few on every site. Should I report myself? :D

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1, 2022 10:12PM

@arby96 just 2 of a handful of aggressive individuals on this forum who do their best to criticize, demean and intimidate others. You will quickly learn who they are as they can't resist posting their opinions as if they are gospel.🙄

Don't worry about reporting yourself. These self proclaimed and self righteous "experts" have already done that for sure😂🤣

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The seekers of W quarters are at least guaranteed one in the roll - then the fun of the search. And I do like fried (with a bit of crisp) spam. ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

People would like the thread a lot more if you opened the rolls and showed us what's inside. This forum is focused on coin collecting, and although it tends to favor threads about high-end coins, roll searching results are welcome and fun to read.

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

SPAM or SCAM?

thefinn
  • Options

I thought this post was done, To all you coin snobs out there, get over yourselves. This hobby is for those who like to collect what they like. If the top grading companies grade coins as errors then they are ligit coins no matter how small the error, Die Chips. die cracks, cuds, or even improperly Annealed. So to the Coin Snobs, Please feel free to send me all those coins you say one should spend. I will be more than happy to pay you face value. I am real sure I can find those who would love them. They make great gifts too. Bah ha ha ha. Scam really no need to scam anyone. If one searches enough boxes W Enders are Real. I have pulled 10 rolls since I have been searching for W's. Here is another one from yesterday. Enjoy, I know someone out there likes what they see.

• Options

Who's a snob? Not me I hope!

I just wanta see what's inside those rolls with the W enders.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:

No not you Oakstar, I want to see what is in the roll too, I also want others to experience the fun too. I have pulled over 300 W's from circulation so I don't mind sharing these rolls. Out of 300 W's I can only make 11 complete sets of the 2019 W's and 10 sets of the 2020 W's. This could be one I need to complete another set. This is the 5th Roll I will be placing up on me store. Its also fun to share these for a small profit.

• Options

@arby96 said:

@OAKSTAR said:

No not you Oakstar, I want to see what is in the roll too, I also want others to experience the fun too. I have pulled over 300 W's from circulation so I don't mind sharing these rolls. Out of 300 W's I can only make 11 complete sets of the 2019 W's and 10 sets of the 2020 W's. This could be one I need to complete another set. This is the 5th Roll I will be placing up on me store. Its also fun to share these for a small profit.

Excellent!! You're in the right location of the country for sure!! 👍🏻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file