Options
Any good silver reverse proof or high relief rounds near spot
NIPSZX
Posts: 79 ✭✭
Does anybody know any good high relief or reverse proof (looking) generic rounds priced near spot? Basically looking for two toned silver. Just the reverse proof frosted look. Thanks
Tagged:
0
Comments
I interpret your request to mean non-U.S. mint silver.... Is that correct? I really have not seen generic silver rounds in high relief or reverse proof. Usually they are art or novelty pieces with major value in the silver content. Please clarify. Cheers, RickO
Define "near spot". You won't find much of anything at less than $5 over spot.
All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.
Well. There’s these. 😉🙀🦫

Special requests cost more. Not much at spot 🤨
🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶
be lucky to find bad silver near spot.
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
Thanks. This is sort of what I'm looking for
there is specialty silver out there.
finding it near spot will not happen right now and I wonder if specialty silver was ever near spot even when mass produced generics were going for dimes over.