Home Metal Detecting
Options

Out of the Sand

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of the sand and into the hand!

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.... Nice find ... @1630Boston... What metal is it?? Or do they not tell? Cheers, RickO

• Options

They didn't say, I will research more :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

Given the tone, I'd say it's a gold ring. But what do I know. Anticipation! Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is a huge necklace type of jewelry... the light shows a golden hue, but could be anything. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

i hope it really pays off for them

• Options
    CascadecoinsCascadecoins Posts: 42 ✭✭✭

Very cool! What is the make and model of your little orange metal detector? I'm looking for something that can be stowed easily for hiking with the kiddos.

• Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice finds. Luck follows hard work. :)

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options

@Cascadecoins
    That's not me in the video but here is my thread when I was looking for a pinpointer detector. :)
    https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/12668073#Comment_12668073

I ended up getting the Garrett that @Namvet69 recommended and it makes locating the coins incredibly easy.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston Congrats, I am very proficient with the ATpro. I'm very glad it's spring, got lots of permissions to work. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    MrcardsniperMrcardsniper Posts: 185 ✭✭

Wow that's one hell of a fishing lure! No hooks?