Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Tired of you fruads

Comments

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is rather freighting that there are people like this out there!

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mavs2583 said:
    Happy Easter to you too, and thanks for the congradulations!

I also congradatate you.

Where in the heck did this all came from? I never even seen that member before.

I know who I am. I just don't know if you know who you are.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 18,751 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinenigmatix HEY GUY TAKE A BIG BREATHE,

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

You sound like you are angry that rare coins are actually difficult to find. Well, they are.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 24,012 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a happy Easter thread!

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    logger7logger7 Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2022 2:19PM

Maybe it's time that the op joins a support group, but I'm not sure which one that would be....

Computers and smart phones have become toys for a large part of the population, maybe the internet service provider should put such people on moderated status and not allow their fulminations out without supervision or have a big buddy keep an eye on him....

• Options
    Cranium_Basher73Cranium_Basher73 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

Throw a coin enough times, and suppose one day it lands on its edge.

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2022 2:33PM

Come on in 😉🙀🦫

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2022 2:40PM

BONGO MAYBE NOT SURPRISED THAT OLD COIN IS LIKE ANY OTHER LIMITED NON ESSENTIAL COMMODITY
    AND SUBJECT TO THE WHIMS OF TASTE AND MARKET.

BongoBongo...2009

• Options
    NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    MJDMJD Posts: 87 ✭✭✭

The spelling errors look intentional to me. How can someone spell “numismatics” correctly and misspell “poeple?”

• Options
    CoinnmoreCoinnmore Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

Can someone please post the Popcorn Gif I am munching now watching for the boot! Chomp chomp! Crunch crunch. Chew chew.

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

16 days past April Fool's.

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    OmegaraptorOmegaraptor Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's many reasons why people are willing to pay money for rare and valuable coins. One of the primary reasons is that they are difficult to find.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

"You can't get just one gun." "You can't get just one tattoo." "You can't get just one 1796 Draped Bust Large Cent."

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can imagine the doors playing in the background: This is the End.....

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2022 4:50PM

...another satisfied customer! Our work is done here...

Edited to add: what's a "fruad"?

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    heavymetalheavymetal Posts: 573 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard! Psychotics usually post on Tuesdays, though.

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong forum. You're looking for the Lunatic nut case forum.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Poof!! 💩

Ken
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DelawareDoons said:
    I will crap culls all over you ...

this must go down in forum lore

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2022 6:11PM

@MsMorrisine said:

@DelawareDoons said:
    I will crap culls all over you ...

this must go down in forum lore

It's just copypasta sanitized for the forum. Search "Navy seal copypasta" if you wanna read the original. I'm surprised nobody noticed yet.

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options
    opportunityopportunity Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭

The internet in general started going downhill after smartphones were invented.

Early American Copper, Bust and Seated.

• Options
    csanotescsanotes Posts: 459 ✭✭✭

Whomever mentioned this being Laura’esque….is giving this schmuck way too much credit. I think she has bigger fish to fry than make up alt’s to get everyone excited. Though a diversion is nice once in a while. It’ll be too bad to have this go poof Monday. If there ever was a reason to wakeup or have a moderator pop in quick on the weekend to do a bit of a deep-clean, this thread would qualify.

Chance favors the prepared mind.

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,604 ✭✭✭✭✭

is it a full moon or something? :#

1997- Present

2003-present

• Options
    BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭✭

@Coinenigmatix said:
    For everyone who does this you know who you are... The jig iis up! Telling most poeple with lagitamint finds that they do not have anything worthwhile. Meantime then searching your own stock piles and essentially stealling somone else's hard work. I know this because there are many poeple like myself investigating the claims of others and have come to after confirming and then messaging back poeple dicussing the issue. And we all then spoke to indaviduals you fruads gave the bussiness to and there graders just base there grade and varieties class solely based of opinion like ngc and other fraudulent companies like them. 👍 Great job 👏 sucking the life and beauty as well as the fun right out of an art meant for those who really have a nack and real talent for numismatics. Everyone who behaves in thi$ manner will one day soon get exactly what you deserve im working on it. Trust me, there are ways of making sure that things of this depraved nature catch up with you worthless scumbags. You never know who's watching and waiting in the background or monitoring your internet traffic from home sleep tight. I'v alerted anonymous hacktavist of the situation as well as journalists within propublica and others around the world that have also been monitoring most if not all of you for at least a yr... Congradulations!!! Your at the top of some influential and honest poeples shit list who just who alone can change your life drastically.

I think he is just looking for a modern day Sigmund Freud to give him some desperately needed medication!

• Options
    jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frooadds..

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh suicide by moderator, I rember the movie.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    MartinMartin Posts: 868 ✭✭✭✭✭

This isn’t even being close to as good as BONGO’s thread. BONGO was cleaver and wise. But this thread is just as interesting as any parking lot find

Martin

• Options
    2windy2fish2windy2fish Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭

So very sad…and yet so very entertaining! i agree with the forum…. just wish the OP would respond and further entertain us….An all time classic that will disappear Monday 0800

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

@streeter said:
    The sad part is that these people reproduce.

I hurt myself laughing.........................LOL
    Still laughing,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Options
    CoinnmoreCoinnmore Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

@U1chicago said:

@Coinnmore said:
    Can someone please post the Popcorn Gif I am munching now watching for the boot! Chomp chomp! Crunch crunch. Chew chew.

Edit: gif not working :/

Edit 2: working now B)

That’s some good looking popcorn thank you!

This discussion has been closed.