Home Precious Metals
Options

2010 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf F15 Privy

Just arrived
Here is some Info I found from APEMX
Best
Alan
Mintage of only 5,000 coins!
Specimen Uncirculated! This coin is an instant rarity. The Fabulous 15 Mark Silver Maple Leaf was struck for a European distributor and is extremely popular around the world! These privy Silver maples were only sold in sets of 15 coins - and a set has to be broken up in order for the special-edition Privy-Marked Silver Maple Leaf to see the light of day. Very few collectors or investors are willing to do this - which is why they are so difficult to locate! Comes to you in a star-lined square capsule with the words" Fabulous 15 Silver Collection" underneath the coin.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 8, 2022 6:32PM

cool. I see on the reverse they have the same spotting issue as do most SMs of the era.

Are they really this stupid, or are they destroying the dollar on purpose?

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The picture is too blurry to read the privy mark.... What is it? I assume they are made to order and each privy will be different, unique to the buyer. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    acan4511acan4511 Posts: 89 ✭✭✭

The privy mark is F15 It is what the series is called

• Options
    acan4511acan4511 Posts: 89 ✭✭✭

They were only sold in sets of 15 and are very hard to fine in a single coin

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18, 2022 1:02PM

Sounds Iike a bit of marketing hype to me.

Bullion silver eagles are only sold in Monster Boxes of 500. A Monster Box must be broken up in order for them to be available singly. ;)

If the 5,000 mintage of this ML is less than the demand then it's a good item for a collection. But, the demand must be there for the mintage to mean anything.