Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

not a political statement just wanted to say

HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 31, 2022 11:06AM in U.S. Coin Forum

On the news tonight I saw a young boy in a hospital bed injured and hooked up to several tubes, He was crying Papa, Papa, Papa. I was so upset it made me cry and I wished I could hug him and say everything will be ok.

Remember life is precious, always hug your children and grandchildren and tell them you love them.

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater

Comments

• Options
    RedglobeRedglobe Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Nothing better than being a parent And grandparent.

Rob
  • Options
    OrlenaOrlena Posts: 300 ✭✭✭

My mother used to say “don’t love things that can’t love you back”. Sounds like you folks have your priorities right in line.

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have an active 8 year old grandson who is the center of my world and currently in my charge. I was asked earlier if I had any experience with grandkids and had to wipe some tears of joy out of my eyes as I prepared an answer. 24/7 and yes it’s very very special.
    My heart aches for those in harms way 🥲

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HATTRICK ... That is so very sad. I am hard as nails - except when it comes to children and my wife. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

only thing worse than an image of a suffering child is to use that image to control opinion.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31, 2022 9:10AM

@derry b
    As the thread states " not a political discussion " your comment is out of line for this thread. Take it somewhere else.

The point here is how much we love our children and how much we feel their pain.

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
This discussion has been closed.