Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Good news on my cross.

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

My ICG Cross submission is still in Encapsulation(7 business days so far), but it did cross with FS designation. I called and found out this at least. Still may take 5 more business days, plus then photos so maybe by end of April I should get it. All I really care is that it at least crossed. It may have even went up a grade(yeah, right) but by being in encapsulation I know it crossed at least at MS66FS(45P Jeff).
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't understand your post?
    Did you call them, and they said the coin is now graded by PCGS?
    The fact that your order is in encapsulation means nothing all orders go through this step in the process, even a submission with all DNC.

• Options
    AlexinPAAlexinPA Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jesbroken said:
    My ICG Cross submission is still in Encapsulation(7 business days so far), but it did cross with FS designation. I called and found out this at least. Still may take 5 more business days, plus then photos so maybe by end of April I should get it. All I really care is that it at least crossed. It may have even went up a grade(yeah, right) but by being in encapsulation I know it crossed at least at MS66FS(45P Jeff).
    Jim

That's nice. I have one (1) NGC crossover that's been sitting in grading for 52 days. That's right - 52. Called Customer Service and they said it usually takes 50 days but things were a little slow. "wait one more week then we will request Expedite." Okay.

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine was in grading for 60+ days, but Phil told me that 60 business days was the current norm for Economy, which was how mine was ordered, so I got no complaints.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!
    B)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

Way to go buddy👍

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is good news.... Hope to see some pictures soon. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file