Home U.S. Coin Forum

A question about submitting a coin for "1975 The Lost Year" Label

If I submit a 1975 MINT SET can I get my coins in the "1975 The Lost Year" label? I have been trying to find an answer to this question with no luck.


  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 26,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ask the grading service if they do

  • djmdjm Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I think it is a label that belongs to a specific dealer.
    If you do ask the grading service, take the answer with a pound of salt.

  • MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

    As far as I know, the PCGS "special labels" currently available to 'Collectors Club' members are listed here.

    If it is not there, it is not an option.

  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The 'Lost Year'?? I remember 1975 very well.. I was living and working in Lisbon, Portugal... Great country, great people and really great wine. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file