Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL 2022 offseason

VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Watson to Browns, Wentz to Washington, Ryan to Indy, Von Miller to Buffalo, Adams to Raiders, Russell Wilson to Denver, Brady coming back - has there ever been this much movement of big name players in an offseason?

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VikingDude said:
    Watson to Browns, Wentz to Washington, Ryan to Indy, Von Miller to Buffalo, Adams to Raiders, Russell Wilson to Denver, Brady coming back - has there ever been this much movement of big name players in an offseason?

I can't say never, but it's a lot. Teams are more likely to move a star QB than ever before.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

8 or 9 trades is the norm for the off season. We are getting close to 20 already

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

They used to call the baseball off-season, "the hot stove league." Maybe football is the "cool air conditioner league" at least in Florida or perhaps, "spring has sprung league."

Baseball has really taken a back seat.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

One quarter of NFL teams don't have a first round pick in 2022

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    One quarter of NFL teams don't have a first round pick in 2022

m

Whoa.