Options
Gold Proof Replica Coins...
Does anyone know exactly what these are and who marketed them?



0
Does anyone know exactly what these are and who marketed them?



Comments
Not sure who made them but I think the set is called "$100 Million American Gold Classics Collection". Possibly govmint.com.
My Original Song Written to my late wife-"Plus other original music by me"
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8A11CC8CC6093D80
U.S. Army Veteran 1/11 ACR Fulda, Germany
I'm no help, but they look pretty darn cool in the album.
Yes and the album helps as well, just saying
Actual gold or gold plated?
Pretty sure they're plated.
My Original Song Written to my late wife-"Plus other original music by me"
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8A11CC8CC6093D80
U.S. Army Veteran 1/11 ACR Fulda, Germany
@TurtleCat Did your cat run away?
Lol, he’s taking a break. That’s why the turtle is so happy
Sorry, but buying this stuff is like kissing your sister. There nothing sexy about it. I tried it once with a Gallery Mint 1796 half dollar to fill the one hole in my type sets years ago. No pizzazz
I learned my lesson before I spent some real money on the 1796 Proof set.
@BillJones "Sorry, but buying this stuff is like kissing your sister. There nothing sexy about it."
You haven't seen my sister!
I have a set pictured that came from National Collectors Mint - I am not sure if your pieces came from there. Their website is ncmint.com
I just purchase a replica of a $20 Saint Gaudens coin, a 10 mm miniature made by mcm. When I called them they checked and found that this coin that I bought was made around 20 years ago and is made of gold, however they only do plated coins at this time according to the rep that I talk to. If you think they come from there you might give him a call oh, they were extremely helpful to me.
USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members