Home Metal Detecting
Options

Slow time

rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too much snow, ground too hard..... Cannot even get on the mountain to look for cellar holes.... Fortunately, I have many hobbies, work and chores to keep me focused and off the couch. :D;) Cheers, RickO

Comments

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here just for the sanity sake 🤪

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

And with the price of gas I’ll be cutting back on a lot of just MD trips. Fortunately we live in the midwest and gas isn’t as high here yet. A year ago on March 1st gas was $2.49. Exactly one year later it was $3.49 and and two days later $3.69.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pocketpiececommems .... Certainly understandable. Since I usually hunt the mountains for cellar holes, and that means rough log roads, uphill etc., fuel will also limit excursions for me. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pocketpiececommems said:
    And with the price of gas I’ll be cutting back on a lot of just MD trips. Fortunately we live in the midwest and gas isn’t as high here yet. A year ago on March 1st gas was $2.49. Exactly one year later it was $3.49 and and two days later $3.69.

Pocket Pieces,
    Where are you at? I live part of the year in Eastern Iowa. The rest of the year in Tennessee.