Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Peace dollar

I have some peace coins i wish to know how much they worth

Comments

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have car. How much is it worth? :D

You would need to provide specifics (date, mintmark, condition) and photos.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,311 ✭✭✭✭✭

As stated: Some good, in focus, pictures (obverse and reverse) will be needed to help you out........

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@piercysteven09 ... Welcome aboard.... Pictures when you can post them... or links to images...Cheers, RickO

• Options

• Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2, 2022 3:24PM

It looks like you have an album full of circulated dollars with perhaps one or two in nicer condition. Again, seeing a single poorly focused view of only one side of 25% of the coins in the album won't tell us much. Do you have all 24 of the date and mint-mark combinations? If you have a genuine 28-P or 21, those will likely be worth the most. You can check CoinFacts or the Red Book to get a general idea of value. Mint-state coins will be worth more, but looking a the few photo you've given us, I wouldn't expect to retire on this.

If you can select one or two of the nicer coins and take well-focused, full-frame views out of the holder it will be helpful. We need to see both sides.

Just for reference, these are the sort of images that are useful for useful guesses on potential value, but it requires some dedicated equipment and practice. Grading coins from even really good photos is difficult.

• Options
    PapiNEPapiNE Posts: 281 ✭✭✭

Nice Braddick. Apparently a day when the encapsulator and QA person were one and the same. I'm sure the graders never meet and talk shop too. /s

USAF veteran 1984-2005

• Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭

I don't see the obverse of your peace dollars. It would be nice to see the years to give a better opinion.

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file