Home Sports Talk

Aaron Rodgers leaving Green Bay or retiring

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aaron Rodgers dropped a cryptic post on Instagram Monday night, is he retiring or going to another team, something is definitely up.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2022 4:29AM

I hope Aaron Rodgers doesn't retire, I still have a lot of fun to poke at him, at least if he goes to the Broncos I can still crack wise. One thing's for sure, if they can sign Aaron Rodgers, this will be a big moment for the Broncos.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

At what time of day were these messages posted?

@thisistheshow said:

@thisistheshow said:

I think it was around 11:30 p.m. last night, I just found out that Aaron Rodgers is supposed to appear on the Pat McAfee Show today and announce his decision, so stay tuned.

Rodgers also posted these photos with his message last night.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe he is going to say that he is so thankful for all that he has and therefore does not want to leave.

@thisistheshow said:
    Maybe he is going to say that he is so thankful for all that he has and therefore does not want to leave.

There's a guy on Twitter saying that his source says Rodgers is going to retire, I don't know if he's serious or not, one thing is for sure, we'll find out today for sure when Rodgers appears on the Pat McAfee Show.

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have they finalized the host for Jeopardy yet?

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

edited February 22, 2022 10:19AM

I think The Pat McAfee Show just started, we should be hearing something any minute now, patience everyone, patience!

Ok, Aaron Rodgers is on the Pat McAfee Show talking about some stupid 12-day spiritual cleansing thst he's coming out of and the reason for the Instagram message was because he is coming out of this 12-day cleanse and it made him feel gratitude towards people. He says he is going to continue this cleansing in the offseason and there won't be any news today about his future.

edited February 22, 2022 11:31AM

Oh my god, Aaron Rodgers said that after coming out of this cleansing, he looked at this photo and it made him cry!

I've had, I've had it with Rodgers, after all the suspense, all the drama, that was his big announcement, a stupid spiritual cleasing!

• streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I've had, I've had it with Rodgers, after all the suspense, all the drama, that was his big announcement, a stupid spiritual cleasing!

😢
    DD going silent on Rodgers? Say it ain't so.

Have a nice day

I can't take it anymore, I've had it with Rodgers, I have to get away!

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

sounds like aaron rogers is going all granola on us here. he will probably show up for training camp with a robe smelling of patchouli

spiritual cleansing, good grief.

definitely first world problems

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

Yes, and now a live look at Aaron Rodgers, getting his daily spiritual oil massage.

• TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brick said:
    Have they finalized the host for Jeopardy yet?

Yes :)

• tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭✭

What a waste of all his talent! He is a moron!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL he keeps getting weirder and weirder, I find it humorous at this point.

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe he’ll move to Carolina and have Cam Newton as his back-up, @doubledragon. Then you’ll have TWO drama queens!

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?