Home U.S. Coin Forum

Finally received my recent TrueView pics. My last 3 coins, T.V.

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 12, 2022 5:19PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi guys, yes I finally got 4 out of the 5 TrueView pics of my coins. 1 still not available? Received my coins almost two weeks ago without the TrueView shots. I was patiently waiting to see how they turned out, esp my target rainbow Lincoln Cent! As always, they turned out magnificent. Can't believe PCGS only charges $5 each coin. Well worth it. The one that is not complete yet is my W quarter from the 2019 Memorial series. It only graded a very disappointing
AU 58. However, still curious in the TrueView and still happy with any grade for any W quarter.
Here they are guys, if interested?

2020 W Tallgrass Prairie MS 63 V75

2020d MS 67RD

2020p MS 63RD Die Clash on Obv.

1970s PF 65RB Large Date

The first 3 coins pictured were found in CoinRollHunting. The Target Rainbow cent, I purchased for $12.

Thanks guys! :)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeyCoins ... Nice TruViews.... Cheers, RickO

• MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been waiting over 3 weeks for my TV's, still nothing.

www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mach1ne said:

Sorry, did you at least receive your coins?
    :*

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • mr1931Smr1931S Posts: 5,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is PCGS set up to do Trueview imaging at shows? Anyone know?

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.-Albert Einstein

• crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your coins look great in those very well done TV’s.
    Looking good buddy👌

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello!
    Do you mind if I ask why you had a 2020 D cent graded? I get the others but trying to understand the 2020D... just curious the set you are building or why a collector would grade a modern cent.

edited February 7, 2022 1:51PM

Lol
    I had it graded because of the beautiful condition! I was hoping to hit the "Top Pop" category. MS 67+. I just missed it. MS 67.
    Thanks ;)

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coin there Joey, wtg

• DscoinDscoin Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭

@mach1ne said:

My coins shipped 1/12/22 and I am still waiting for my trueviews, man I hope it is going to be soon…..

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

edited February 7, 2022 8:33PM

Ok,
    just received word my last submission had been shipped out today!
    Let's keep track how long this one takes for me to receive my

TrueView Shots

Thanks

February 7, 2022

• Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes very nice.

Hoard the keys.
  • Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    Lol
    I had it graded because of the beautiful condition! I was hoping to hit the "Top Pop" category. MS 67+. I just missed it. MS 67.
    Thanks ;)

I suppose one could just send in one from their uncirculated mint set... I wanted a 2021 crossing the Delaware quarter in high grade and thought of doing that myself...

edited February 7, 2022 11:32PM

@Che_Grapes said:
    I suppose one could just send in one from their uncirculated mint set... I wanted a 2021 crossing the Delaware quarter in high grade and thought of doing that myself...

This is what makes my 2020d so amazing!
    My coin wasn't protected and wrapped in shelter that came right from the Mint. The darn coin was smothered with tons of other coins. Rattling around with others.
    Then, for this coin to survive through all of that! Then to end up in my hands looking as good as this? Wow. Nearly perfect without being in a mint wrap pack.
    :D

• MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

All nice but I really like the clashed die.

1956 PF. 67 TYPE 1

1956. PF. 67 DDO

2020 W Tallgrass Prairie MS 65 V75

• davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

How many weeks is the current wait for TruViews after shipped date?

edited April 7, 2022 10:31AM

It varys. Mine, as you can see, I documented it. 5 days for this one.
    However, there has been times, when the TV would come even before it shipped?
    Lol. Nowadays, at PCGS you have to take it with a grain of salt.
    Good Luck

• braddickbraddick Posts: 22,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!
    I am not sure how I feel yet on those Proof Trueviews, but it is cool you have them.

peacockcoins

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file