Andre Johnson, WR
Sam Mills, LB
Richard Seymour, DE/DT
Zach Thomas, LB
DeMarcus Ware, LB
Reggie Wayne, WR
Patrick Willis, LB
Bryant Young, DE/DT

The Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2022 will be inducted during NFL Honors, which airs live Thursday, Feb. 10 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.

Comments

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will go with Hester, Wayne, Holt, Allen, and Ware. I was torn between Thomas and Ware and went with Ware.

• lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hester, Holt,Wayne, Allen and Seymour.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

All very good players but underwhelming for HOF purposes

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

Andre Johnson - top vote getter no brainer
    Bryant Young

My online coin store - https://www.desertmoonnm.com/
  • orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

Allen, Holt, Johnson, Ware, Wayne

What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 80.51% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.80% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Bear48Bear48 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭

Boselli, Seymour, Thomas, Ware, & Wayne

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Devin Hester. The rest of the class for the very good HOF.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of everyone on that list, Hester was the only one who made me stop and watch when he was on the field.

Granted that comment isn't fair to linemen, linebackers...

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.

Tackle Tony Boselli, safety LeRoy Butler, linebacker Sam Mills, defensive tackle/end Richard Seymour and defensive tackle Bryant Young are the modern-era enshrinees. Wide receiver Cliff Branch, who was the seniors finalist, former NFL director of officiating Art McNally (contributor finalist) and former Rams, Eagles and Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil were also selected.

Of the five modern-era selections, Boselli is the only offensive player. Boselli (16th year of eligibility), Mills (20th year of eligibility), Butler (16th year of eligibility) and Young (10th year of eligibility) each waited at least a decade for the coveted gold jacket.

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    Tackle Tony Boselli, safety LeRoy Butler, linebacker Sam Mills, defensive tackle/end Richard Seymour and defensive tackle Bryant Young are the modern-era enshrinees. Wide receiver Cliff Branch, who was the seniors finalist, former NFL director of officiating Art McNally (contributor finalist) and former Rams, Eagles and Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil were also selected.

Of the five modern-era selections, Boselli is the only offensive player. Boselli (16th year of eligibility), Mills (20th year of eligibility), Butler (16th year of eligibility) and Young (10th year of eligibility) each waited at least a decade for the coveted gold jacket.

How many years of eligibility do they get?

@LandrysFedora said:

@Justacommeman said:

How many years of eligibility do they get?

20 years

Then you can get in as a "senior" on the 25th year from my understanding. Dont quote me on that one

m

• coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cliff Branch got in. Unfortunately they waited until he passed away :'(

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21