Home Sports Talk
Options

Russell Wilson trade?

CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 4, 2022 5:50PM in Sports Talk

He wants to know his options for a possible trade.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,

Comments

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pittsburgh

• Options
    paulb71paulb71 Posts: 295 ✭✭✭✭

just rumors like last year about being traded...................

, if he is traded jamal adams has to be traded with wilson in a package deal !!!! Adams has hands like a clock !!!!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

didnt Wilson do this same thing last year?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

He did. Dropped a few hints here and there last off season. I think he'll play out his contract in Seattle, maybe even his career.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

He might be over the hill. In which case I’m sure the Jets will be happy to him.

In the meantime there are floaters about bringing Jammis Winston back to Tampa. My reaction to that is the same as @doubledragon when Cam Neely returned to Carolina

Nooooooo!!!!! :s

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭✭✭

Russell Wilson's level seems to be going down the last couple years. Is it the team or is it him? Someone would trade too much for him to find out, I am sure.........

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillJones said:
    My reaction to that is the same as @doubledragon when Cam Neely returned to Carolina

Bill - Freudian slip? Cam Neely only played for Vancouver and Beantown, and boy was there some amazing hockey from him during my years in Beantown (92-94). But I agree with dd about Newton, his ship sailed quite a few years ago.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...