Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For Sale: Nearly Every Modern Commemorative In PCGS MS70 / PR70DC & About (300) Signed PCGS Baseball

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

THE SUBWAY TOKENS #1 HALL OF FAME MODERN COMMEMORATIVE SET is now available for sale on my son Justin’s website: www.monstercoinmart.com. This modern Commemorative collection is about as good as it could ever be as I believe it is missing just (1) 50C in PR70DCAM to achieve totally perfection across all the denominations in both MS and Proof!

If there is a coin you would like us to specially price for you now, please either send me a private personal message here, send an email to Justin directly at: justin@monstercoinmart.com or call or text Justin at (949) 310-3046.

We hope to assist many collectors with acquiring modern Commemorative coins that have been on want lists for a long time.

Just added!! The ancillary collection of PCGS signed baseball coins in MS70 and proof 70 for the 50C clad, $1 silver and $5 gold baseball coins. Hands down, the most comprehensive PCGS signed baseball collection in existence. Nothing comes even close to this collection of Hall of Fame Baseball coins!!

Thanks, Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments