Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Sell/Trade autographed memorabilia

Looking for any advice with this: I have some items in my collection that I am ready to part with. All of my stuff has COA's from the reputable companies. Mostly NFL memorabilia. Other than Ebay, where else can I sell/trade these types of items?
-Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong forum.

Post in the Buy, Sell, Trade - Cards & Memorabilia Forum. Be specific as to what you have. Generalized descriptions are likely to be ignored.

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options

Sorry! Thought I was in "general discussion". Thank you!

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

@mikebus7 said:
    Sorry! Thought I was in "general discussion". Thank you!

It is But it is the US Coin Forum.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    mikebus7mikebus7 Posts: 9
    edited January 29, 2022 4:33PM

Thanks for the reply's. Sorry to post this here, but I cant find forum guidelines on this.
    US Coin Forum appears to be the forum I can post/reply too. Is that cuz Im new?

• Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2022 9:37AM

Glitch in the system seems to defaults new members to the coin forum and its been happening for a few months. Not sure when you'll be able to post elsewhere, but probably when you're approved.

If you're still having problems after the weekend, I would suggest contacting @HeatherBoyd or @PCGS_Moderator . It's just as annoying for the coin people as it is for the new memorabilia people and it doesn't get corrected

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you reported the glitch @Oldhoopster?
    There may be a "bug" award in it if you do. lol
    It is a pain to see non coin threads appearing here.
    Welcome aboard @mikebus7.
    If you contact the moderators, maybe you could report it as a bug.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

thank you all. I will give it until Monday and email them. Sorry again for crashing the wrong boards!

• Options

@Oldhoopster said:
    Glitch in the system seems to defaults new members to the coin forum and its been happening for a few months. Not sure when you'll be able to post elsewhere, but probably when you're approved.

If you're still having problems after the weekend, I would suggest contacting @HeatherBoyd or @PCGS_Moderator . It's just as annoying for the coin people as it is for the new memorabilia people and it doesn't get corrected

Thanks for the heads up.
    This should be fixed now.

• Options

Looks good! Thanks you all for the help.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file