Home Sports Talk
Options

Aaron Rodgers has become Brett Favre

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is too funny, Colin Cowherd breaks down how Aaron Rodgers has become Brett Favre.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 28, 2022 1:07PM

The similarities between Rodgers and Favre are weird, both quarterbacks have one Super Bowl ring, both quarterbacks had their replacements drafted around the same time.

• Options

The only real difference is the amount of interceptions Brett Favre threw compared to Rodgers. Brett Favre threw 366 interceptions, that is the all time record for a quarterback, a record that will probably never be broken.

• Options
    edited January 28, 2022 2:22PM

It would be awesome if Aaron Rodgers finished out his career with the Vikings like Brett Favre did, old and grey, and purple.

• Options

Ironic.

• Options
    edited January 28, 2022 5:24PM

Heck, it's only a matter of time before Aaron Rodgers will be doing commercials for MicroTouch beard and hair groom, just like Brett Favre, and Rodgers is very hairy, so he would be the perfect spokesman.

• Options
    edited January 28, 2022 5:22PM

And it's only a matter of time before Aaron Rodgers will be doing Wrangler jeans commercials, just like Brett Favre, Rodgers dresses like a cowboy in tight jeans, he would be a perfect spokesman.

• Options

Yes, Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers are indeed the same man, but there is one difference between them, I would have to say Favre is tougher than Rodgers.

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just send him a 'I wanna bang you' message and get it over with and see what happens already

• Options
    edited January 29, 2022 4:19AM

@DrBuster said:
    Just send him a 'I wanna bang you' message and get it over with and see what happens already

Favre send Rodgers a message? That's not a bad idea, I think they would make a great couple.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

In case, might Aaron Rogers be headed for the Jets? History would repeat itself.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

If Rodgers goes to the Jets there would be no chance of him being a failure in the Playoffs.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

Yes, and when Aaron Rodgers does his belt touchdown celebration, he's trying to tell us that he'll be wearing a Copper Fit belt and doing Copper Fit commercials someday, just like Brett Favre.

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's hope Aaron doesn't stoop to unsolicited cellphone pics to reporters, or being pursued by the state of Mississippi for accepting large payments related to speaking engagements that he never actually attended.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2022 3:44PM

@Brick said:
    If Rodgers goes to the Jets there would be no chance of him being a failure in the Playoffs.

Yes, he will be leading the Jets to yet another unsuccessful season with a big name, has been quarterback.

If Rogers does go to the Jets, he might need more than that Copper Fit back supporter before he’s done.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?