Home Metal Detecting
Options

Quiet here...

rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like the winter doldrums have struck the MD forum. Happens every year.... Cheers, RickO

Comments

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe april sometime will be starting to hear more

• Options
    edited January 19, 2022 2:38PM

Ya know, 2 weeks ago I came out of the Jamacan restaurant, saw 10 bucks on the ground. It paid for lunch anyway, fwiw

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Single digits, ground is definitely frozen, even in my full sun locales. I'm reading and post it noting my Breens encyclopedia while sitting in front of my toasty Vermont Castings fireplace insert. Come on warm spell, I got coins to dig. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

I like go thru that as well from time to time

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frozen and snow covered ground - the only problem is after the thaw then pure mud.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

there saying 6 to 8 inches for saterday, we shall see

• Options

Yeah... supposed to snow here as well... got an inch yesterday, on top of five inches from a few days ago. OK, that's enough winter.... I am ready for spring... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Yeah... supposed to snow here as well... got an inch yesterday, on top of five inches from a few days ago. OK, that's enough winter.... I am ready for spring... Cheers, RickO

I'm tired of all the snow and freezing weather this year lol bring on the spring have a few spots I want to hit already haha

• Options

Snowing again here... and BLOWING... lots of wind, hard to say how much snow so far with this wind.... but everything is covered...Cheers, RickO