Home Sports Talk
Options

Bills vs Chiefs - who do you like?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's going to be a war next weekend in Kansas City, I'm looking forward to this one.

Patrick Mahomes on facing the Bills: “We’re expecting a fight, we’re expecting a battle”

The Chiefs will host the Bills on Sunday for the second consecutive year in the playoffs, and Patrick Mahomes is expecting a challenge.

The Bills and Chiefs, who both won easily in the wild card round, look like they’ll have the best, most competitive matchup in the divisional round of the playoffs.

“A really good football team that’s gonna play really hard,” Mahomes said of the Bills. “We’re expecting a fight, we’re expecting a battle. They have a great offense, great defense, great special teams. We played them in the AFC Championship Game last year, we know that it’s going to be another fight for us if we want to try to move on to the AFC Championship Game this year.”

The Bills beat the Chiefs 38-20 in Kansas City in the regular season, but the Chiefs are 2.5-point favorites on Sunday.

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

For the first time in 2 years I’m not worried about playing the Chiefs.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

I that this might be the best match-up. I would give the Bills the edge in this one, BUT the Chiefs are not the Patriots. The outcome is far from certain.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buffalo Bills

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in your poll. I'll stick with my pre playoff choice.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭✭

Buffalo is hot right now but anything can happen in a one game series.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think KC will be too much for Buffalo

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

I chose KC to win it all in the Poll thread. I think Mahomes, when the rest of the team is clicking, are pretty much unstoppable in offense, against the Steeled Penguins, it sure looked like they are ready to go. Bills are good, but can their D help make it a game?

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the Bills take it. the steelers held KC scoreless in the 1st quarter last night.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

idk and idc

i just can't wait for it

• Options

@craig44 said:
    I think the Bills take it. the steelers held KC scoreless in the 1st quarter last night.

Pittsburgh D is far better than Buffalo though, I just don’t think the Bills can stop KC’s speed on Offense.

I’m saying 34-24 KC

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, just wow, @countdouglas brought something to my attention in the playoffs thread, this should be a great game this weekend.

Bills

Chiefs

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17, 2022 11:55AM

Oops already responded above.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

Pittsburgh D is far better than Buffalo though, I just don’t think the Bills can stop KC’s speed on Offense.

I’m saying 34-24 KC

What???? Seriously. Buffalo defense lead in every category to finish 1st in points against, 1st in differential, 1st in 3rd down #, 1st against the pass. What part of Pittsburghs defense is better? Lol

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

I’m saying 34-24 KC

What???? Seriously. Buffalo defense lead in every category to finish 1st in points against, 1st in differential, 1st in 3rd down #, 1st against the pass. What part of Pittsburghs defense is better? Lol

Really? I didn’t realize that. Maybe I’m wrong

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was making me dizzy

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

@perkdog said:

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

I’m saying 34-24 KC

Really? I didn’t realize that. Maybe I’m wrong

That’s ok. No one knows it. Not one Bill named to the pro bowl from the defense

W.C.Fields