Home Sports Talk

Which one would you choose?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, it's hard to believe Brady is putting up numbers like that at the age of 44.

I'm taking Brady, I don't like the way Rodgers is looking at me in that picture.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I assume they are going to give it to Rodgers.

Tom just wants the SB win. We all know it.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tom's hair is so much nicer...................

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Yes, that's one of the reasons I choose Brady, if Rodgers would get a trim and a shave, I might consider him.

@doubledragon said:
    [Man, it's hard to believe Brady is putting up numbers like that at the age of 44.]

Just being to be able to put up with AB's crap should make him a saint - heck with the MVP!

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brady

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don’t think age should play in

I’d have to watch all the games of all the contenders

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hurts to say it but I feel Rodgers played better.

edited January 13, 2022 9:36PM

Hey! I just saw this in another forum - is this true??????????????

"Spergon was the 6th quarterback drafted that year but he was drafted before Tom Brady."

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brady

edited January 14, 2022 2:04PM

@Steven59 said:
    Hey! I just saw this in another forum - is this true??????????????

"Spergon was the 6th quarterback drafted that year but he was drafted before Tom Brady."

!

Yes, Spergon Wynn was picked at 183 as the sixth QB. Brady was picked at 199 as the seventh.

Edited to add an update on Wynn: https://news.txstate.edu/alumni-impact/2021/spergon-wynn.html

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14, 2022 2:46PM

Brady is the team man; Rogers is out for himself. Brady is the MVP, but they will give it to Rogers.

Let Rogers go to Pittsburg next year. That offense line will leave him buried in the turf like Curly Howard in a Three Stooges football short subject.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • MisterTim1962MisterTim1962 Posts: 318 ✭✭✭

Rodgers, because his TD to INT ratio is 9.25 to 1, while Brady's is just 3.58 to 1.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2022 4:20PM

I'm sure Brady prefers Super Bowls to MVPs.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

Rodgers

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-