Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Some ebay GRADES still crack me up... another FINE example added

moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 13, 2022 4:27PM in U.S. Coin Forum

... maybe I'm easily amused. :smile:

"Choice Good"
.

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

  • Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 9,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

    "About Fine" is one I found amusing...

    Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

    Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @lkenefic said:
    "About Fine" is one I found amusing...

    A boat Find, perhaps... :wink:

    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

    “Average circulated condition “. 🙀🤨

    🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

    -Fine- ! SURE IT IS! :grin:


    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    :D I rarely look at ebay coins anymore.... between the scams and hype I find it not worth the effort. Of course, I am not seeking anything for a series, set or upgrades... If I were, or if I suddenly become aware of a coin I want, I would likely check it out. Those examples are hilarious... Cheers, RickO

  • Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 37,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

    How about parking lot grade :D

    USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file