Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

New Yonaka reference: A Variety Guide to the Silver and Copper Coinage of the Mexico City Mint 1732-

Hope you are doing well. You are on this mailing list because you've purchased a book from me previously. This is to inform you that I finally received copies of my new book if you are interested:

A Variety Guide to the Silver and Copper Coinage of the Mexico City Mint 1732-1771 is dedicated exclusively to all denominations and dates of milled pillar coinage of this mint (including a short section on the copper issues), in as much detail as has ever been presented. A great deal of fragmentary historical research is synthesized to present a current accounting of types, with rarity and estimated prices. Included are descriptions of 573 dates and varieties, with close to 600 photos. This guide also brings together, in one volume, many facets of both the history leading up to the first strikes, and the details behind the major design changes seen during the forty years of issue. This is an update of my book published in 2017, but with considerably more material and the addition of the 8 Reales.

Hardbound, black & white interior, dustjacket
8.5 x 11, 322 pages
ISBN-13: 978-0-9986825-4-9
Published by Agorocu Consulting Inc.

The publication of this book has been challenging to say the least and months overdue, due to cost and supply chain issues. It is available at $125 +$5 US shipping, outside the USA I would need to calculate and let you know.

Checks can be sent to:
Brad Yonaka
PO Box 41515
Long Beach, CA 90853

Payment also by Paypal to: acanthite@live.com. Please add extra $5 for their fees.
I also can receive Venmo payments @Brad-Yonaka. No need for the extra $5 if paying this way.

Comments