Options
2021 S Morgan error
Golden1
Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
You may have seen this already
https://www.numismaticnews.net/us-coins/major-error-on-2021-s-morgan-dollar
0
Comments
NN is calling a strike thru a "major" error? lol
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
"It appears that a small blob of die grease with tiny silver particles trapped within got between the planchet and obverse die just prior to striking"
So that would mean a "one off" ????
"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"
I would not term it a 'major' error... but I would say it is a 'major' blemish.... Right on the cheek, ultimate focus area.... I know it is not on my coin, would have spotted that right away - and sent it back for replacement. That is Ugly... Cheers, RickO
Interesting article 😉
🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶