Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

U1chicago's top 9 US for 2021 - video edition

U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 31, 2021 4:52PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Another year is almost in the books and so it's time to share my favorite purchases of 2021.

The list is in order of date acquired-I liked these too much to figure out an order based on favorites. :D
There is some variety although the dominant theme is toners. Morgans are a coin I tend to focus on but this year only one made the list (it is very worthy though). Columbians are another favorite of mine and two made the list: a 58 star toner was a must have from the moment I saw it pop up for sale and the prooflike was another long term goal. This forum has inspired me to look at tokens more (thanks @Zoins :) ), so it's no surprise that several made the list and one came courtesy of @coinsarefun (a big thank you for the Prima Beer token). We round out the list with a few other common coins with uncommon color: a Silver Eagle (never planned on buying a toned one until I saw this), a Proof Franklin (harkens back to one of my first collections-a proof Franklin set but now with color), and a mint state Quarter (nice color on a date that isn't as often found with such).

Each item has a video and you can use the arrows on the sides to scroll to see the other side.
Please feel free to comment with which is your favorite.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file